Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If You Cheated On Someone In The Past, Would You.....

aboyfrombklyn

get mad if that person or another person ever cheated on you? Do you think you have the right to? I personally feel that no one should get cheated on (even cheaters), but it's a little hypocritical for someone to get so mad at something that the person did him/herself. What do you think?

i've never cheated but i guess if i had i still would probably get upset.. yeah its hypocritical but it hurts just the same..

i guess for those people who do cheat it's a fucking slap in the face and it hurts just the same.. from how i see it cheating on someone according to them is painless on their part so when they're treated the same way it must fucking hurt.

I admit to have cheated on ppl in the past...they weren't completely faithful relationships on both parts...I also admit to have been cheated on when in my opinion things were fine and I was monogamous, it hurts like a bitch...KARMA!!!! So now I'm completely honest and faithful, if I didn't feel that the guy I was with was enough, I would rather end it with him, than be a slut :tongue:

i would be pissed, and if i had confronted them about it in the past and forgave them, of course i wouldnt think that was my opportunity to cheat. BUT it would make me question whether we had a relationship or we were just some kind of fuck buddies and if thats the case, yes, i would be with other people.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

get mad if that person or another person ever cheated on you? Do you think you have the right to? I personally feel that no one should get cheated on (even cheaters), but it's a little hypocritical for someone to get so mad at something that the person did him/herself. What do you think?

No Eye for an Eye, but it wouldnt happen in the first place ! :tongue:

I'm sure I would be upset if the person I cheated on went on the cheat on me.. but that's just human nature.. I've never cheated on anyone.. and have not (to my knowledge :rolleyes: ) been cheated on. I'm REALLY against cheating.. so hopefully im never placed in this position