Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Prudes

clubkat

In my opinion a prude is a person (male or female) who is either afraid to or doesnt want to explore any sexual possibilities.

One who talks down to others for enjoying erotic expressions such as "spanking, dick smacking, oral in abundance, excessive licking, slight s-n-m, or talking dirty ("bitch, cunt, whore, slut") while making love. . .

One who may be enjoyable in bed. . .but afraid to admit it. . .and i dont mean admit as brag, but more someone who says. . ."sex is something that should be enjoyed. . .in moderation!" :blown:

One who has only been put in "common" positions. . .and honestly cannot find the "point" of being put in others. . . . . .and claims those "others" (anal, the diff. variations of doggy, or hole licking) are "just for show".

I extremely dislike prudes. . ."one who shows or affects extreme modesty"my ass. . .if you feel that we were put on this good green earth only to reproduce and not for the pleasure of exploring pleasure. . .wake up and welcome to the 21st century.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...omg...I can't believe you said that!

Originally posted by clubkat

dick smacking

and yes...being closed minded about your sexuality is definetly a strike against no one but yourself. Exploring sex, and sensual methods is such a beautiful thing. It activates a closeness with your partner that not many can share. And there's nothing more rewarding than getting to know them on a sexual level....

...I can see how some people can feel awkward and shy...just make sure you're trusting whoever it is your with...

...in the meantime, fuck like no body's watching...:tongue:

In my opinion a prude is a person (male or female) who is either afraid to or doesnt want to explore any sexual possibilities.

One who talks down to others for enjoying erotic expressions such as "spanking, dick smacking, oral in abundance, excessive licking, slight s-n-m, or talking dirty ("bitch, cunt, whore, slut") while making love. . .

One who may be enjoyable in bed. . .but afraid to admit it. . .and i dont mean admit as brag, but more someone who says. . ."sex is something that should be enjoyed. . .in moderation!" :blown:

One who has only been put in "common" positions. . .and honestly cannot find the "point" of being put in others. . . . . .and claims those "others" (anal, the diff. variations of doggy, or hole licking) are "just for show".

I extremely dislike prudes. . ."one who shows or affects extreme modesty"my ass. . .if you feel that we were put on this good green earth only to reproduce and not for the pleasure of exploring pleasure. . .wake up and welcome to the 21st century.

:eek::laugh: so true babes...prudes suck big fat hairy ones:blown:

Originally posted by marcid21

...in the meantime, fuck like no body's watching...:tongue:

haha ... i asked my guy what inspired some "new moves" the other day (trust me i wasn't complanining) he replied... "i am a dancer, thats what i do, new moves" :laugh::laugh: i fell off the bed laughing.

In my opinion a prude is a person (male or female) who is either afraid to or doesn’t want to explore any sexual possibilities.

disagree:

you shouldn't blame these people for being afraid of something...

agree:

they shouldn't talk down to you for liking certain things (the same way that you shouldn't talk down to them for disliking certain things)

i have to agree and disagree here...

agree: if by prude you mean someone who thinks it is wrong for other people to enjoy their sexuality in a manner that strays from the conventional one then yes...

i agree...

these people suck because they don't accept others being different...

disagree: if by prude you mean somebody that is not interested in sexuality and its multiple ways, then no...

i disagree...

these people have a right to their opinion on sexuality...it might not fit yours, but they still have a right...

everyone's view on sexuality should be tolerated(as long as everybody involved agrees to it)...

yours just as much as theirs...

but see i'm not sure what you're trying to say:

are you trying to define what prudes are?...

or are you trying to say you don't like people who do all the things you listed?...

Originally posted by nycchic24

haha ... i asked my guy what inspired some "new moves" the other day (trust me i wasn't complanining) he replied... "i am a dancer, thats what i do, new moves" :laugh::laugh: i fell off the bed laughing.

does he happen to have any dancing friends??? :idea:

I agree!! There is no room for prudes!!! My hubby and I are very sexually open - except for bringing others into the bedroom - NO WAY - we just can't do it and don't want to!

But we are very open when we have sex. You can't have it be the same all the time - it gets boring - sometimes we make love and sometimes we F*ck!!! It's fun and keeps it exciting!!!:) :) :) :) :) :)

In my opinion

I extremely dislike prudes. . .

French, thats y i started off with in my opinion. . .

and "in that opinion in which i stated", i extremeley dislike prudes. . .

I did both, defined what they are to me, and what i think of them by that definition

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

eh.. yeah.. i hate when prudish people judge my actions and act like they are all high and mighty.. blehh :vomit3:

The funny thing is, some of those prudes probably do more whacked out shit than us "normal" people.

Originally posted by therunner

The funny thing is, some of those prudes probably do more whacked out shit than us "normal" people.

maybe not more whacked out shit, but more sexual thoughts they wanna open up;) but really can't express