Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the no shirt double standard

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nympho69

ok why is it if a muscular guy takes off his shirt in a club he is trying to show off

meanwhile if a skinny dude takes off his shirt he is just hot

??

why is it when i take my shirt off girls tell me to put it back on?

thats a great point, i also hate it when if a guy has no shirt on in a club all hes trying to do is showoff , but when a girl is wearing almost close to notihng with a skimpy sports bra, then the guys say shes hot and the other girls will think in their mind wow she is pretty or looks good in that...

Originally posted by progressive2

thats a great point, i also hate it when if a guy has no shirt on in a club all hes trying to do is showoff , but when a girl is wearing almost close to notihng with a skimpy sports bra, then the guys say shes hot and the other girls will think in their mind wow she is pretty or looks good in that...

not true - a lot of girls will think that other girls' outfits are trashy or certain girls are ho's based on what they're wearing.

i have learned over my years 18 being 5'11 150 now 20 5'11 200 that the shirt shit being skinny deff dosn't have the same appeal but eiether way in a club u gotta keep it on cause ther's mad trashy females out ther who drool and sweat and shirtless might get u atteion yes but rashes give u pain ;) so i've learned to atleast rock a bball jersey or a open shirt same appeal less rashes

Guest gabo
Originally posted by shook

i have learned over my years 18 being 5'11 150 now 20 5'11 200 that the shirt shit being skinny deff dosn't have the same appeal but eiether way in a club u gotta keep it on cause ther's mad trashy females out ther who drool and sweat and shirtless might get u atteion yes but rashes give u pain ;) so i've learned to atleast rock a bball jersey or a open shirt same appeal less rashes

I am confused... do you get the rashes from the drool or the sweat?? cause either of those can give me rashes if they're from a girl... girls have coodies, everyone knows that.

Originally posted by gabo

I am confused... do you get the rashes from the drool or the sweat?? cause either of those can give me rashes if they're from a girl... girls have coodies, everyone knows that.

not sure i knwo i caught 1 rash from this drunk girl ocne droolen and i knwo a few times i caught rashes from sweat bumpen eiether way people got to bad of hygene these days to walk around naked or close to it ;)

AWWW SHIT ITS GEORGE WHAT UP PLAYA

Originally posted by joeg

everyone just leave your shirts on... its never THAT hot...

You've gotta be kidding me. Try going to SF in the summer on a night when it's packed (or on any night that it's packed and you've danced your ass off). You can literally come out of there with your shirt DRENCHED to the point where you if you wringed it, sweat would literally *pour* out of the shirt. Nevertheless I never take my shirt off, even though keeping it on feels rather disgusting at times.

Originally posted by deeprock

You can literally come out of there with your shirt DRENCHED to the point where you if you wringed it, sweat would literally *pour* out of the shirt.

If I had to come out with my shirt that wet because its that hot, i would have probably died from either asphyxia or heat stroke. . .

Originally posted by clubkat

If I had to come out with my shirt that wet because its that hot, i would have probably died from either asphyxia or heat stroke. . .

Not as long as you properly hydrate yourself and get to cool spots throughout the night. But I have seen it happen first hand (people suffer heat stroke that is).

And I agree with the original comment, there is a double standard.

Originally posted by joeg

everyone just leave your shirts on... its never THAT hot...

I dunno about that...i was at exit last friday nite, and it wasnt even that hot out, actually it was rather cold out, and it had to be about 100 degrees on the dance floor...i usually just wear a black wife beater or something under my shirt so if it gets hot I can take my shirt off and still have something on to keep me looking like complete trash :D Its always fun to walk up 11th ave to you car in dress pants and a wife beater when its about 40 outside...the people up early and driving to work give you the best looks as they are stopped at the red light :confused:

not sure i knwo i caught 1 rash from this drunk girl ocne droolen and i knwo a few times i caught rashes from sweat bumpen eiether way people got to bad of hygene these days to walk around naked or close to it ;)

Hahaha omg look who has rejoined the board!!!! :D

Here's another question on this shirtless double standard -- why can't GIRLS take off their shirts? I mean, just in general, what's the difference? Guys and girls both have similarly structured parts in that area, just girls have bigger ones, and our society makes this big deal over it. In most native societies, both men and women go topless. Hmmmmmmmmm something to think about :tongue: hahaha

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Here's another question on this shirtless double standard -- why can't GIRLS take off their shirts? I mean, just in general, what's the difference? Guys and girls both have similarly structured parts in that area, just girls have bigger ones, and our society makes this big deal over it. In most native societies, both men and women go topless. Hmmmmmmmmm something to think about :tongue: hahaha

you first...and if you plan on doing it at Exit tomorrow night, I am soooooo there....;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

If you really want to I highly doubt anyone would stop you, not in NY at least, I don't know about DC.

Originally posted by deeprock

You've gotta be kidding me. Try going to SF in the summer on a night when it's packed (or on any night that it's packed and you've danced your ass off). You can literally come out of there with your shirt DRENCHED to the point where you if you wringed it, sweat would literally *pour* out of the shirt. Nevertheless I never take my shirt off, even though keeping it on feels rather disgusting at times.

I can't speak for SF... but from my experience in other clubs, its never been that hot. 1 night at baktun it was ABSURDLY hot... so we just stood by the door for a few to cool down, then went back to dancing...

what sucks the most is when the club doesn't turn on the fans, or leaves the heat on or something stupid...

Originally posted by berniec

I dunno about that...i was at exit last friday nite, and it wasnt even that hot out, actually it was rather cold out, and it had to be about 100 degrees on the dance floor...i usually just wear a black wife beater or something under my shirt so if it gets hot I can take my shirt off and still have something on to keep me looking like complete trash :D Its always fun to walk up 11th ave to you car in dress pants and a wife beater when its about 40 outside...the people up early and driving to work give you the best looks as they are stopped at the red light :confused:

hehe, yeah, sometimes it gets rediculous...

I usually try to take more breaks, drink less alcohol & more water when it gets like that...

Originally posted by gabo

why is it when i take my shirt off girls tell me to put it back on?

...when you're furry, this is what usually goes down:

"...it's hot...why dont you take your shirt off.."

..i take my shirt off...

"..yo...i said why dont you take your shirt off...":D

i once met a girl that was furry...my friend said her and i should hook up and have some cubs....:laugh:

there was a time in my life when i wouldnt take off my shirt due to the weight or the furriness but that was OTHER people's issues...not mine...strip on...naked is fun...ust dont rub that sweaty shit up against me and we'll be fine...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

...when you're furry, this is what usually goes down:

"...it's hot...why dont you take your shirt off.."

..i take my shirt off...

"..yo...i said why dont you take your shirt off...":D

i once met a girl that was furry...my friend said her and i should hook up and have some cubs....:laugh:

there was a time in my life when i wouldnt take off my shirt due to the weight or the furriness but that was OTHER people's issues...not mine...strip on...naked is fun...ust dont rub that sweaty shit up against me and we'll be fine...

well I dont have the furry problem... I am not a bear.

but I do have a body like a 12 year old boy.