Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yet ANOTHER dissapointing night at Club Abyss

Ok, now I can't exactly state why I was there last night for "Wild Life Wednsday" (politics...no, it had nothing to do with drugs, lol), but I was, and it absolutely sucked. I still danced my ass off because the music was decent, but what is it about the crowd? No one goes there for the music...it seems like just a place where you get piss-drunk in hopes of getting laid afterwards. I probably should've went for Tenaglia a couple weeks ago to see if there was a major difference (I'm assuming it was much better), but couldn't because I was broke. Was anyone there? Was it worth the money? Thank god I was comped yesterday! I left upset I even paid for parking.

Can anyone direct me to a club in Jersey that doesn't suck? I have a feeling Hunka Bunka's not bad...seems more "undergroud." Hey, are they even still open? I'm just looking for places to go when I don't feel like making the trip to the city, but if nothing out here's worth it, then I guess I'll have to shell out an extra $10.25 for the train each and every time I want to party.

Originally posted by nyclubgoddess

Ok, now I can't exactly state why I was there last night for "Wild Life Wednsday" (politics...no, it had nothing to do with drugs, lol), but I was, and it absolutely sucked. I still danced my ass off because the music was decent, but what is it about the crowd? No one goes there for the music...it seems like just a place where you get piss-drunk in hopes of getting laid afterwards. I probably should've went for Tenaglia a couple weeks ago to see if there was a major difference (I'm assuming it was much better), but couldn't because I was broke. Was anyone there? Was it worth the money? Thank god I was comped yesterday! I left upset I even paid for parking.

Can anyone direct me to a club in Jersey that doesn't suck? I have a feeling Hunka Bunka's not bad...seems more "undergroud." Hey, are they even still open? I'm just looking for places to go when I don't feel like making the trip to the city, but if nothing out here's worth it, then I guess I'll have to shell out an extra $10.25 for the train each and every time I want to party.

I have learned from many experiences that NJ CLUBS SUX ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so babe u gotta just dish out the extra money cause it's well worth it.

if you're looking for the NY "vibe" in Jersey clubs then you're gonna be disappointed............Jersey has it's own type of vibe, different from NY so if you don't like it, I suggest you spend the extra money and go to the city...........

why is your name "NYCLUBGODDESS" if you are from NJ? :confused:

No one goes there for the music...

Then what the fuk was there a huge circle for from like 11-1:30?

Granted Manny doesnt have much of a following, but there was some serious action there Wednesday. I guess not enough tho for a nyclubgoddess :rolleyes:

Abyss was good before they remodeled the joint. Wildlife Wednesdays were pretty good than. Vibe and energy was great, probably going back to '98, '99 when they had the bar right down the middle of the club. Also when Tsettos did fridays back than were good. Hunka Bunka saturday is the better night to go to bunkas. Tenaglia at abyss was definintely worth going to. He really tore it up.

club abyss apologizez that nyclubbgoddes that she didnt have a good time ....lol ..if u dont like jerzey clubs stay out .. ur not gonna find a NY vibe in NJ..sorry if we cant please everyone... and if ur a nyc club goddess y u chillnin in jerzy... ...:blown:

Wow, such response! :) I love to see this board so...energized! Now, about my SN. Please people! Do you really think I go clubbing more than once in a blue moon in jersey? As if! (Sorry, just had to throw that in lol) Seriously peeps, NYC has my heart for life. And living 40 minutes away just makes me appreciate it even more. I'm in the city every weekend. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than the magic I experience in New York.

252, huh? If this is for real, then I'll definately check it out.

And the NJ shore, huh? I have yet to try it. It's a bit of a drive, but I suppose I can set aside a few days for some fun in the sun, then some fun in the dark later on that day...oh f*ck the sun. Any daytime parties around these parts?

:D

Originally posted by Jsen7

Vibe and energy was great, probably going back to '98, '99 when they had the bar right down the middle of the club.

i liked ABYSS better back then too !!! but maybe it was just that i was more new to the club scene back then though, i don't know.