Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boach is here. I couldn't resist with all the hype on the street. Let's see if this board is as good as I heard. Can I get a little bit o' sweet lovin?

Hello all. Hope you're all hospitable...:monkey:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Welcome to Clubplanet ;)

Most of us are hospitable but I hear tunnelbandit bites (yeahhhh I'm sure I'm gonna get it for that one) :tongue:

Shame on you for using inside jokes on this newbies thread!

Originally posted by Boach

Boach is here. I couldn't resist with all the hype on the street. Let's see if this board is as good as I heard. Can I get a little bit o' sweet lovin?

Hello all. Hope you're all hospitable...:monkey:

<~~~~~Also on Elite here. :afro:

Welcome. :D:cool:

Shame on you for using inside jokes on this newbies thread!

Yeah? Come over here and do something about it -- we can take this outside ;):tongue:

That's an interesting avatar you have there btw - that's quite a gnarled ass on your monkey :hey: hehe

I've heard crazy things about cretain transformer loving moderators....that's why i'm here.

Welcome dude

I think I am gonna join the elite fitness board sometime this week, maybe you could hook me up with an intro ? :D

regardless, Welcome aboard :)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Welcome to Clubplanet ;)

Most of us are hospitable but I hear tunnelbandit bites (yeahhhh I'm sure I'm gonna get it for that one) :tongue:

Don't mind this one:rolleyes:

Ms vixen has been inhaling the fumes of the LI sound too long with the rest of the oyster shucking lolitas. Maybe she had a bad oyster...who knows?

HOWDY BOACH....

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Don't mind this one:rolleyes:

Ms vixen has been inhaling the fumes of the LI sound too long with the rest of the oyster shucking lolitas. Maybe she had a bad oyster...who knows?

HOWDY BOACH....

Oyster shucking lolitas........:laugh:

Anyways, waddup

Deeprock: Who are you on elite?

VixenFoxxy: I'd rather take it inside. Specifically, your place...real late at night. *winks* Chicks dig my monkey's crazy red ass. Wanna touch it?

By the way, my monkey's name is Cloe. Say Hi! :monkey:

Legend: Let me know. I've been on elite for a while and I know a bunch of peeps on there. However, i've been away so I gotta restablish myself as well.

Tunnelbandit: That might explain a few things...You know --oysters are considered an afrodesiac. (did I spell that right?)

nychunk: i know how addictive chat boards can be. I try to limit myself, otherwise my ass slowly gets glued to the chair.

Clubindiva: Jersey all the way, sweets! Care to join me?

...and to everyone else, Boach loves you all. Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Tunnelbandit: That might explain a few things...You know --oysters are considered an afrodesiac. (did I spell that right?)

Yeah but I've been told that if you stare at vixen's kness long enough you will not be able to acheive a normal erection for up to 6 months.

Plus she lives in a cage.