Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Draper vs. DT

Regardless of opinions, Draper packs 'em in 5000 strong every Friday. As opposed to DT (which alot of this board favors) who does not.

Next Step: IF DT were to play a venue that big, yes the first night or so would be packed as a "special event", but i doubt would keep its attendence.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u can keep draper and all the kiddies that dont know nuttin about dt and we will go to vinyl and if danny t had a bigger club he woudl pack it out casue he alwas used to pack it out at twilo, danny t is the man and noone in the city is close to his status except junior maybe but danny fawking T is the man u can all have draper at exit place sucks anyway

This is obviously a Joke or a DRAMA post... If DT actually wanted to spin at a big venue he would pack it in Night after night... Lets just go back to the TUNNEL days... Packed it in alot more the Draper could have ever dreamed of... Besides Draper has a young crack head following... DT has a more grown up and more tastefull following... So ask me now... Quantity or Quality... I would take quality any day...

Peace...

dude are you fuckin kidding me .. DT is best mofo's DJ out there .. even digweed says that .. HE IS THE DJ's DJ ..

he can school can anyone out there ..

His production is amazing ..

the guy is not a sell out at all .. is been playing at a small venue vinyl for years now ..

He is simply King

Originally posted by bmw4jay

DT vs. Draper?!?! Whats next....Mike Tyson vs. Tom Green?:rolleyes: No contest....It's ashame some peple judge events/skills by the amount of people there. Open your ears . .

wow

Im agreeing with you man

I think My life has finally run its course :tongue:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Louie DeVito vs. Digweed

Louie DeVito sold more albums last year....he must be better

:laugh:

Hansen sold more than both of them combined...where are those girls now?:blown:

tony draper is like a 4 cyl civc ever one loves em cause they are cheap

but DT is like a V12 benz of your choosine expensive classy powerful and takes some getting used to and just down right good

Originally posted by siceone

but DT is like a V12 benz of your choosine expensive classy powerful and takes some getting used to and just down right good

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow

Im agreeing with you man

I think My life has finally run its course :tongue:

;) Amazing isn't it ?? Whats up with that Mega-weekend extravaganza in the city? Ya know..Roxy to Vinyl then Earth to factory?? Set it up!!! :D

:rolleyes:

;) Amazing isn't it ?? Whats up with that Mega-weekend extravaganza in the city? Ya know..Roxy to Vinyl then Earth to factory?? Set it up!!! :D

Yeah no shit

I still wanna do this. I think we were talkin before like after school is over......whatever.

Hook it up Carl

school is almost over for me soo I shoudl be tryign to get this set up soon... :D

If you 're coming to lawler tonight we can talk n shit :tongue:

I would just like to point out that Tony draper TD is DT backwards.... I think there should be a battler

TD vs. DT

JV vs. JV

JP vs. I don't know someone who blows out speakers really well. :D

but anyway peters is way better than draper and I would listen to peters any day over Tony Train wreck.

DRAPER The Gateway DJ