Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY REOPENS FRI JUNE 7TH. WITH THE PHAZON 2002...and..

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BobG

Let draper come back to exit, let the sf have its day, lets get through finals, lets get through memorial day weekend...use this time to do the research and prepare to come back strong on june 7th with a new and more exciting night.

Good points Bob :)

Wait till this party takes off again in June, by mid summer all you doubters will be partying with all of us.

And face it, some parties arent for some people. Its not possible to get "everyones" favorite djs but Im sure Roxy will do its best to please the most people...

I REAAAAALLLLYYYY hope the CP cards are still honored....After hitting exit a few times since, I really see how much we all took those cards for granted every friday with Free Admission and Line Skip and cool door people and bouncers.

God is miss Roxy.

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by bxrtrance

Mauro is coming to the US Next week!!!! Hes spinning at Club Glow in DC. You should come and check it out!!!

I love Piccotto.... I went to see him in DC once.. I dont remember the name of the club tho. Dave Ralph opened up for him.. Sick sick night! You should def get him at Roxy!!

i think its pretty fucked up how everyone is dissing vicious. i mean here he is hooking us up with roxy cards and all the great parties and how do some of us repay him!?!? by dissing on him. by saying that the owners and promoters should get real talent. real talent!?!? come on now. im not trying to kiss ass or anything but give the man a break and dont go backstabbing him and talk shit once one shmuck says he is no good. im not reffering to anyone in particular but it just disgusts me to see how alot of the people who were thanking and prassing him for this party is suddenly ranking on him. i think its fucked up. just thought id share this.

peace,

lavito

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

i think its pretty fucked up how everyone is dissing vicious. i mean here he is hooking us up with roxy cards and all the great parties and how do some of us repay him!?!? by dissing on him. by saying that the owners and promoters should get real talent. real talent!?!? come on now. im not trying to kiss ass or anything but give the man a break and dont go backstabbing him and talk shit once one shmuck says he is no good. im not reffering to anyone in particular but it just disgusts me to see how alot of the people who were thanking and prassing him for this party is suddenly ranking on him. i think its fucked up. just thought id share this.

peace,

lavito

thats very kewl of him with those cards and he cares alot about his clubbers at roxy, but u have to understand thats jv the person not jv the dj, two different things, no one here is dissing him about what kind of a person he is , people are dissing what kind of dj he is ;)

Originally posted by progressive2

thats very kewl of him with those cards and he cares alot about his clubbers at roxy, but u have to understand thats jv the person not jv the dj, two different things, no one here is dissing him about what kind of a person he is , people are dissing what kind of dj he is ;)

yeah but thats what im talking about...he is a good dj. maybe not the same vicious of old...but hey all have streaks. good & bad.

i think it would be great for the club if there was a dj rotation. very few big parties survive with the same dj every night, and the ones that do have been established for years. look at vinyl saturday, old twilo friday, centrofly, etc. they all rotate dj's. not everyone can be a DT, Junior or JP.

i thought that part of the reason they closed down friday nights is that it wasn't packed anymore. if they get a good rotation of dj's coming through, that would be great. and JV would probably be better if he had a monthly to get hyped about. even a lot of his big fans were saying that he got repetitive week after week.

that's all. no diss.

Originally posted by barvybe

i think it would be great for the club if there was a dj rotation. very few big parties survive with the same dj every night, and the ones that do have been established for years. look at vinyl saturday, old twilo friday, centrofly, etc. they all rotate dj's. not everyone can be a DT, Junior or JP.

i thought that part of the reason they closed down friday nights is that it wasn't packed anymore. if they get a good rotation of dj's coming through, that would be great. and JV would probably be better if he had a monthly to get hyped about. even a lot of his big fans were saying that he got repetitive week after week.

that's all. no diss.

i def agree on this i think it would be phat if this could happen...maybe like what was happening b4..ant nero then jv or madd myles then jv..have someone new open for jv and have jv close it out.

Was the name of the in DC called Buzz???? ehehehhhe

No way!! I was there last year in June. Mauro is #1 Are you coming out to see him in DC next week?

I dont think so.. I cant remember the name... Did Dave Ralph open for Piccotto at Buzz???

The name of the club is called nation.

Yes.. nation.. i think that was it... When you went (if you parked your car on the left side of the building) was there a homeless guy telling you that he'll watch yoru car for you all night if you pay him?? :laugh: Then the club was sooop hat you first walked in and its a small room (they wouldnt let anyone in the big room for a while), there was an outside deck as well. Then the big room was sick.. it was like 4 floors and I think there was a HUGE discoball (something huge was hanging from the ceiling..lol)??

Yup that was it.... the first room you go into they were playing drum and bass... They didnt open up the main floor until 11 pm.. then that dumb ass dj was playing... god he sucked..lolololol...he kept putting me to sleep.. I love that club.. new york city needs a club just like that... I cant believe how big that dance floor was OMG!! I was hanging out most of the time in front of the DJ booth yelling MAURO MAURO!!! i think i lost my voice that night...Oh by the way i have some news.... Mauro maybe coming to NYC sometime this summer.... His manager Jake is looking for a Decent club for him spin at... I told him not to go to Exit or Factory, places suck doody!!! lol So expect Mauro to make a visit. Hes spinning in Miami @ Club Space on June 7.

oh i dont recall a guy outside... My friend and I took the train from NY to DC and made it an all nighter.... hehehheheeeh Sick night... Hey did you see Mauro Spin @ twilo 2 years ago???

Mauro shouldnt spin at roxY....its is the right venu for mauro roxy and techno dont mix

vinyl is a much better option and mike bindra owns it...so jake has worked with mike so most definate to see mauro at vinyl....but hopefullly he will be opening up cobar if everything goes as i want! big enough for mauro to pull in his corwd

Originally posted by dreamdrops

Mauro shouldnt spin at roxY....its is the right venu for mauro roxy and techno dont mix

vinyl is a much better option and mike bindra owns it...so jake has worked with mike so most definate to see mauro at vinyl....but hopefullly he will be opening up cobar if everything goes as i want! big enough for mauro to pull in his corwd

since when does mauro piccotto spin techno?