Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**official Welcome Dafunkadelic To Ny @ Vinyl Thread***

OKAY guys, AVB was cancelled so y'all missed your chance to welcome our friend from Amsterdam to the NYC scene....but we are gonna do it in style tonight at Vinyl with tribal house provided curtousy of Mr. Lawler. I know there's a meet-up at 5, but he's got a plane to catch so there is a special "DaFunkadelic Meet Up" at 3 am in the chill out room. Can't miss him...he's 6'6" and Euro looking. And looking forward to meeting the CP family... come show your love. See ya tonight!!

:D

Originally posted by saigray

Can't miss him...he's 6'6" and Euro looking.

:D

lol...yeah Sai, you ain't kidding...I think I came up to his belly button!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...and those three kisses...the way the "Euro's" do.....mmmmmmmhmmmmmmm!!!!!:tongue:

anywho, I hope he had fun last night....I'm sure you guys left just as it was getting awesome, but I'm sure he got his dose of CP Personality~!

Originally posted by xpander

Hey Sai! I still gotta meet this guy, after all the times you talked to him.

How long is he in till?

The 6'4 euro meets the 6'4 asian?

sounds like a old horror movie!!!

*in poorly dubbed voiceover*

"Xpander is attacking the city!!!!" *mouth still moving*

Originally posted by joeg

The 6'4 euro meets the 6'4 asian?

sounds like a old horror movie!!!

*in poorly dubbed voiceover*

"Xpander is attacking the city!!!!" *mouth still moving*

I'm only 6'2, you doofus. :laugh:

It'll be interesting, cuz a peeve of mine is that I generally feel awkward being with people who're taller than I am. Needless to say, though I'm no giant, it's pretty rare.

I'm only 6'2, you doofus. :laugh:

It'll be interesting, cuz a peeve of mine is that I generally feel awkward being with people who're taller than I am. Needless to say, though I'm no giant, it's pretty rare.

. . . dude, at 6'2", you have NO business sporting a Napoleon Complex . . .

but dude, I'm ALL ABOUT rocking the short french...no wait, short CORSICAN look... :laugh:

. . . corsican? . . CORSICAN? . . you don't even know where Corsica is (unless of course this is a joke I missed . . in which case, I dunno . . ) . . and plus, WRONG side of the planet pal . . . :laugh: . . . :confused: . . . ;). . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . corsican? . . CORSICAN? . . you don't even know where Corsica is (unless of course this is a joke I missed . . in which case, I dunno . . ) . . and plus, WRONG side of the planet pal . . . :laugh: . . . :confused: . . . ;). . .

[history lesson mode]

The famed French leader/general, Napoleon Bonaparte III , is actually a native of the island of Corsica (pop., 1991 est.: 251,000), the fourth largest island in the Mediterranean Ocean.

[/history lesson mode]

Originally posted by joeg

*cough*

attachment.php?s=&postid=812881

Two things worthy of note here.

A - That's the Flatiron building in the background, which is coincidentally about five blocks away from my school.

B - Should that actually have been me, chances are I'd actually be sporting that particular grin.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Mischaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm stuck in DC and I can't get to NY 'cause I'll fail out of Georgetown!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: This is MISERY!!!! :( Stay another week pleasepleasepleaseplease??????

Sorry babes,

I'm writing you this post from Amsterdam Sure missed ya!!

And Marcid.... :D

Xpander.....I'll be back before you know it.....just got to work on my pics, planning a carreer move....

I miss you guys!!! Thanks for the love....

dafunkadelic - Great having you in NY bro. I definitely had a blast at Lawler. I am sure at the times you saw me I was drunk off my ass and loving every minute. You definitely gotta come back out this way again some time.

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!

That big tall motherfucker whose friends with saigray was Dafunkadelic???????? Yet i said hi to him and all but didnt know he was from CP yet in another thread i called him dafagadelic asking him why he didnt introduce himself cause i read that he and a couple other new faces were there but yet in the end im the ultimate douche cause i fucking met the guy and didnt even realize it LOL...anyhow great meeting ya dafagadelic...yea...i give everyone a pet name, nothing personal. Shit...it felt weird lookin up to someone while talkin to them...thats usually someone else's job, not mine lol.

Damn even sober im still nothing but a bag of massengil cept without the nozzle. :(

my bad.

Originally posted by marcid21

lol...yeah Sai, you ain't kidding...I think I came up to his belly button!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...and those three kisses...the way the "Euro's" do.....mmmmmmmhmmmmmmm!!!!!:tongue:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is right!;)

Originally posted by quoth

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!

Damn even sober im still nothing but a bag of massengil cept without the nozzle. :(

my bad.

Yeah, seing you sober was like the 8th world wonder takin' place.

J/K, mate...nice meeting you.

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Yeah, seing you sober was like the 8th world wonder takin' place.

J/K, mate...nice meeting you.

:laugh: :laugh:

werd...good talkin to you about fuckin Trance Energy..Damn.... 52,000 people just soley for Trance is SIIIICK, you won't ever see that kinda shit in America....unless i become President.

Well u will have to visit again when i have some Heinekens in my hand or you can stop at the fuckin Heineken brewery and bring some here haha. lata brotha man.

Yeah, I'm just glad things worked out so daFunk's intro to NYC clublife was deep dark Vinyl, rather than Friday at Exit. And highmay, I have no idea how you missed us....we were also with the other Euro dude- 6'2" at least, and his hot sister, maybe 6'.