Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: You little pussy tribesmen who left Vinyl early

I can only imagine as to why the only CP heads that closed out SUPER STEVE LAWLER were me and Hitoriki...

awwww :( what happened: feet were hurting??

you had to make curfew?

your face paint started itching??

cmon...if you couldn't stick around, and listen to some of the sickest, darkest, dirtiest, and relentless house beats (AND miss out on a chance to meet him, too ;))...then you peoples have absolutely no right to enter that club again...

merely amateurs :rolleyes:

:tongue:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ah u guys met him?? fawwkkk!! i couldnt do it anymore man...i was out fri night..4 hrs of sleep..worked all Sat..i was beatttttttttttttttt

Same here.....

Come to DT with me all night, then close out vinyl on Saturday with me one week-end highmay......Half my weekends are spent like that so if you decide you wanna try to keep up with me one weekend, tell me.

But it is pretty phat you got to meet Steve

Simple reason why i left. I wasn't feeling it.

When the vibe's left you, it's hella hard to get back and that means it's time to go home.

I'm a DJ and i had trouble determining if he was playing a LOT of similar tracks or just the same ones over and over. There were high points to the night, sure. There were some tracks i recognized and a few i went crazy over sure... but it was far from captivating and i wasn't feeling enchanted. So i left.

As for pussy tribesman... WE got in costume, Mr. Cheerleader boy ;) Least you could've done was wear your little athletic skirt and a sports bra and come to cheer the real warriors on.

Talk to me at Vinyl next time DT's spinning ;) A lot of people know i'm still dancing when they're getting scraped off the floor.

Originally posted by cintron

Simple reason why i left. I wasn't feeling it.

When the vibe's left you, it's hella hard to get back and that means it's time to go home.

I'm a DJ and i had trouble determining if he was playing a LOT of similar tracks or just the same ones over and over. There were high points to the night, sure. There were some tracks i recognized and a few i went crazy over sure... but it was far from captivating and i wasn't feeling enchanted. So i left.

As for pussy tribesman... WE got in costume, Mr. Cheerleader boy ;) Least you could've done was wear your little athletic skirt and a sports bra and come to cheer the real warriors on.

Talk to me at Vinyl next time DT's spinning ;) A lot of people know i'm still dancing when they're getting scraped off the floor.

Awww shit......

gimmie an L, gimmie an A, gimmie a W.....

:)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Come to DT with me all night, then close out vinyl on Saturday with me one week-end highmay......Half my weekends are spent like that so if you decide you wanna try to keep up with me one weekend, tell me.

been there, done that, got the shirt, and wrote the book...

Originally posted by cintron

CAYATE™ SU™ JODIENDA™ VOCA™