Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Did U Find out About CP??

about 2 years ago when i got to NYC, i was looking for guestlist information for various clubs and found it on CP. i checked out the board but i found navigating through all the inane/drama threads to be too time-consuming.

then, about a month or so ago someone mentioned the CP breaks contingent that Brickhouse referred to, so I came on over...

I've been a member for a few years under a diff name, but only used CP for a guestlist for Danny, until the list was closed!!! But then I was so bored @ work and decided to check out the boards...:rolleyes:

I went to Sound Factory, saw their website on a bottle of water, went to the website, went to the message forum, got the hang ot if, then someone came on and said to go to clubplanet.com if you want more people posting there, and the rest in history!! :)

i was looking for a guestlist...stumbled on the boards. this was a long time ago when the background was black @ clubnyc.com. I never posted and forgot about it....then registered again and never posted until recently...

visiting my friend Randy (the same randy who's now strictly about naughtybooth) was just in his room on campus at Stevens Tech clicking on thread after thread after thread and i asked him what it was and after a long pause he says "clubplanet... you wouldn't believe how much crap is posted on here... don't get into it, though, it becomes your whole life."

so i registered :)

My ex (still my best friend) went to West Point, and he and some heads would hit up SF every weekend... this was before I transferred colleges to the East coast, and I was so curious about the NYC club scene. He told me to check out this site (even though he has yet to post once), and I've been here ever since...

My first experience at SF a few months later was everything the boards hyped it up to be... and the fake ID *did* work,

~kitten >^.^<

(of age now :D )