Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acid in a club???

I've never done acid before and think I might get the oppurtinity to this Friday. My friends want to go to a club and i was thinking about taking it then. I've heard from a lot of people that this isn't a good idea cause it's way too intense and that being in a club setting would be too much for me to handle especially for a 1st trip. What do you think?

Originally posted by zekefreak

I've never done acid before and think I might get the oppurtinity to this Friday. My friends want to go to a club and i was thinking about taking it then. I've heard from a lot of people that this isn't a good idea cause it's way too intense and that being in a club setting would be too much for me to handle especially for a 1st trip. What do you think?

take two pills with it... and if you really want to see shit make sure you take at least 2 of whatever form the acid you are getting comes in. :D

well if your gonna do some acid in a club you should probably do alot of k and coke too. occasionally munch on a pill if it gets too intense.

personally, i think its nuts. i get bugged out even when im sober.

:moon: :moon:

i dunno what your past drug experiences are (especially psychadelics?) but if it was a friend of mine i would not take them to a club the 1st time..to much shit goin on...music..lights..drunk and otherwise unsober people..and u have no idea whats goin on and no reference to sanity...plus the smoke and bright lights\lasers will be...mmm...neeto...but could cause problems if u get panicked...

i would suggest u trip first somewhere safe and that u are comfortable in with friends and once u know what to expect give a club a shot...thats why "raves" are a good place to go because 8 out of 10 people there are fucked up..and the other 2 out of 10 that arent most likely know where u are mentally and could deal with u if they had to...

my 1st trip was supposed to be locked in a room with NIN\Ministry (circa 1992) and candles..that would have been a bad idea...

very very bad...

I would suggest taking it in a place you are familiar with and feel comforatble with the ppl, musik, and vibe, ortherwise you may bug just a lil too much...and I def suggest taking a couple pills if it's too intense, candy flippin is betta for clubs anyway, save the trips for a more "educational" experience...def try hitting up an art museum, those are always fun :D

I strongly advise not tripping in a club for your first time... it can get *really* intense, both visually and especially as a mind-fuck. Do it somewhere you're very comfortable at... the park is always a good start...

from the obvious consensus i hope u see it wouldnt be wise to trip in a club for the 1st time...but its your brain and body...

if tripping you must..then luck you will need, experience must you have...can be powerfull lsd can.... yessss, dark experiences for you i see yes i do...mind fuck it most certinley is...

fear becomes darkness..darkness becomes hate..hate becomes eviiiillll....

....sorry got into my yoda ... my bad....

:D

yoda.jpg

it's really not advisable to do acid in a club. the 1st time i went to factory was on acid. too much sensory input at the same time. besides e (real e) was created to be the perfect club drug. what the hell else do ya need? save poppin the acid cherry for a small group of trusted and experienced friends in a controlled environment. u'll c what i mean.:eek:

don't listen to them bro trip your nuts off at the club!!!!!

haha just playin. seriously everyone has made sense but if you think you got a firm grip on drugs fuck it and go for it. and if shit starts gettin weird just remember that it will wear off eventually.

if i was you i would candyflip though and thats no joke. :D

Originally posted by klohe

I would suggest taking it in a place you are familiar with and feel comforatble with the ppl, musik, and vibe, ortherwise you may bug just a lil too much...and I def suggest taking a couple pills if it's too intense, candy flippin is betta for clubs anyway, save the trips for a more "educational" experience...def try hitting up an art museum, those are always fun :D

this girl knows her drugs......

Originally posted by blaznny

haha just playin. seriously everyone has made sense but if you think you got a firm grip on drugs fuck it and go for it. and if shit starts gettin weird just remember that it will wear off eventually.

Dude- how can this kid know if he has a "firm grip" if he's never tripped before? It's not like you can compare acid to anything else (well, except for shrooms, etc, but you get my drift). And saying to someone flipping out on 'cid that they will come down "eventually"- that's not very helpful to them at the time. "Eventually" when tripping may as well be an eternity!

Candyflipping- damn those were some good days! :D

Originally posted by blaznny

madfunny. :eek::laugh::shake: :shake: :roll: = thats what i invision you at the club if candyflipping.

My best trips were always during the day time when you can see things (and there aren't scary shadows and whatnot).. the colors are so vibrant and patterns are great. Nice weather, sunny, daytime, etc = nice trip. Club would probally be fucking freaky to trip in, I'd probally go outta my mind.

However..

As of now, no matter where I trip I go outta my mind.

My psychedelic days are long gone.. :(

Try tripping for your first time at a carnival by your self, make sure they have a freek show and poor lighting. Hopefully in a city you have never been to.

remember it is set and setting that make all the difference.

but seriously... 1 hit of mediocre acid at a club you have been to before will probably be fine, but the problem is you never can tell how strong acid is untill you take it.

And acid is not like E, you can only get so high on E, acid just keeps going and going until every second can seem like days as you are sitting at the center of the universe watching creation unfold and moving the stars with your mind, except your mind no longer resides in your body and is just tunneling through the dimensions of space and time.

a little acid and a lot of acid are almost as different as a little K and a lot of K. With a little acid you wont possibly conceive how anyone could not have the time of their lives on it.

Originally posted by shroomy

Try tripping for your first time at a carnival by your self, make sure they have a freek show and poor lighting. Hopefully in a city you have never been to.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i got an idea bro. give me your acid i will tell you how strong it is then you can get more of the same kind and choose where to do it. :hat: