Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JUDGE JULES at GLOW this Saturday

JUDGE JULES (Extended DJ Set until 5AM)

At GLOW

Saturday May 11th

You are summoned…to appear before the Judge! The UK’s top jock, JUDGE JULES will grace GLOW’s and deliver one of his passionate DJ sets.

Undoubtedly the most popular DJ in the UK at the moment, Jules' dominance is utterly complete. His two weekend shows on BBC-‘Radio 1’ have cemented his position, and he is a key influence in the success or failure of many dance records. He can be found circling the UK's motorways all weekend, while the summer months see constant midweek gigs in Ibiza, where he lives for the summer. His “Judgment Sundays” residency in Ibiza with Ferry Corsten is one of the hottest nights in Ibiza. Tours of the US and Australia add to the international profile, while a record label, successful production career and even British Airways in-flight entertainment voiceovers help make him the ultimate DJ superstar. Visit www.judgejules.net to see why this UK wonder has been voted #11 in the DJ Mag Top 100 poll.

Panorama Productions is proud to bring you straight from the UK, JUDGE JULES at GLOW alongside weekly resident PETE MOUTSO (Grooveman) for the biggest and best Saturday night party in the Nations Capital!

GLOW boasts a powerful, custom built, 42,000-watt EAW sound system…the only way to listen to the top DJ talent in the world. Amazing intelligent lighting, projection and laser show by LJ Alex. Come see your favorite GLOW DJ’s Judge Jules and Pete Moutso, spinning live on GLOW’S DJ booth, located on the dance floor.

For more info visit http://www.clubglow.com or call the info line 202-271-1171.

Glow is 18 and over.

Doors open 9pm-?

GLOW is located exclusively Saturdays at 714 6th Street NW, DC

**NEXT WEEK 5/18/02 MAURO PICOTTO (BXR-Italy, Most Wanted Mgmt)**

GLOW RESIDENTS: George Acosta, Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren, D:Fuse,

Talla 2xlc, Cosmic Gate and Pete Moutso

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Oh yeah. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. So who's gonna go see Judge Judy?

wasnt it Judge "Tools"?

I heard read I think on Ministry Mag...or was it MUZIK, that one 2 occasions, while he was spinning he got heckled. One some gal was eating cheese curls in front of him and then started throwing them at him, and one other time a guy, I think, was just shouting at him that he sucked.

Originally posted by vicman

wasnt it Judge "Tools"?

I heard read I think on Ministry Mag...or was it MUZIK, that one 2 occasions, while he was spinning he got heckled. One some gal was eating cheese curls in front of him and then started throwing them at him, and one other time a guy, I think, was just shouting at him that he sucked.

I read that story too about the chick with the cheese curls. But that leaves too much to interpretation. To get my point across, I think I'd just go up there with a whole wheel of cheddar and drop it on the turntable on top of one of his records.

i would pay to see this:

11.jpg

vs

ito.gif

shady, jules glasses looks like urs, maybe if you wore tight t-shirts that cut off your circulation you would spin trance like judge tools

I'd pay to watch someone from CP go up to him and make comments about his wife and then get into a fight with him.

Why all ya'll gotta be hatin' on the Judge?

So he plays a lot of cheese, so what. He's got a really hot wife.

Leave the guy alone just for that.

He's probably not getting any from her, but at least he has a nice trophy to show around.

I am going to CHEErSE for him at Homelands.

Originally posted by therunner

Why all ya'll gotta be hatin' on the Judge?

So he plays a lot of cheese, so what. He's got a really hot wife.

Leave the guy alone just for that.

He's probably not getting any from her, but at least he has a nice trophy to show around.

I am going to CHEErSE for him at Homelands.

Now that I think about it, I hope the stage that him and Pete "it's all gone wrong" Tong are on collapses so I won't have to hear them. Or if Tong would get a really bad case of the shits. Just something to keep him from ruining all of the sets with his fucking mouth.

Originally posted by nourishment

Can they really do that? It seems unethical.

well they do have that little advertisemsnt on the top that pops up from time to time..you know where you see the ad for "Mixer" and the usch, right next to this weeks events.

Originally posted by sialater18

Y'all are such ass holes, why are you hatin' on jules?

I dont' understand the negativity here people...

:knife: :knife: :knife:

i especially like all the positivity going on in the Glow board, nothin' but straight out love, tenderness and kindness. In a perfect world we would all get along like everyone does in the Glow board :rolleyes:

Hey don't even start that shit.

I know the people who post on the Glow board are idiots. So what.

I don't care - it's like two people so what the fuck are you getting at Vicman? Besides - I never see you put your two cents in!

then it seems that you post alot on the glow board..so much negativity in you sia at such a young age.

but i'm sorry if i just dont happen to like jules, or acosta, or edgar v, or most of the dj's that go to glow, and i'm also sorry that most of us on this board have had bad experiences when going to glow, like them closing their guest list 1hr before they say they would, like making you wait an hour in line to get in while the club inside is empty, the inconsistencies in their dress code enforcements, all the ass grabbing that female friends of mine have to endure when they go there..i'm sorry about all of that, because I Victor am a total idiot and you Sia are the holder of all truth and since I do not have the same tastes as you, there must be something seriously wrong with me.

From now on I will pay close attention what you, Sia, have to say in respect to clubs, music etc. for you set the pace of the whole scene, you clearly set the pace. Onward, I shall follow your lead!

then it seems that you post alot on the glow board..so much negativity in you sia at such a young age.

but i'm sorry if i just dont happen to like jules, or acosta, or edgar v, or most of the dj's that go to glow, and i'm also sorry that most of us on this board have had bad experiences when going to glow, like them closing their guest list 1hr before they say they would, like making you wait an hour in line to get in while the club inside is empty, the inconsistencies in their dress code enforcements, all the ass grabbing that female friends of mine have to endure when they go there..i'm sorry about all of that, because I Victor am a total idiot and you Sia are the holder of all truth and since I do not have the same tastes as you, there must be something seriously wrong with me.

From now on I will pay close attention what you, Sia, have to say in respect to clubs, music etc. for you set the pace of the whole scene, you clearly set the pace. Onward, I shall follow your lead!

Wow very touching Vic. If I can't be outside enjoying the sun this is the next best thing. Great reading and entertainment. I will be the judge of this judge jules thread. I thought for sure one of you would put this:bigfinger or

Originally posted by pgiddy

Wow very touching Vic. If I can't be outside enjoying the sun this is the next best thing. Great reading and entertainment. I will be the judge of this judge jules thread. I thought for sure one of you would put this:bigfinger or

she made me reach into my tender, understanding, comprehensive and touching side :rolleyes:

Y'all are such ass holes, why are you hatin' on jules?

I dont' understand the negativity here people...

:knife: :knife: :knife:

oh poo, somebody hates us because we actually have taste in music. wah wah wah. Anyway, I think it's stupid to have to pay to get in a club that tells you how to dress, especially when they play bad music. I'd much rather go to a small place with good music and no dress code. Besides, half the ppl in glow can't dance anyway!:D

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Assholes? negativity? I dont think you have the right to talk about negativity. Period:D

I agree with what spinsaikel says..were just having good clean wholesome, freindly, trash talkin' fun here......which reminds me...damn, I still have your CD"s spinsaikel.

I WILL BRING THEM TONIGHT, with a couple more, to make up 'cos I forgot to mail them. Dont worry, no fubar for Vic tonite...next week I dont gaurantee anything.