Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Training Day

I saw in the movies and I been watching it all weekend on pay per view. It's a great fucking movie, but thats what your going to get with DW in a movie. He's the best actor in my opinion and about fucking time ge got an Oscar for best actor last month.

Originally posted by tempkid

I saw in the movies and I been watching it all weekend on pay per view. It's a great fucking movie, but thats what your going to get with DW in a movie. He's the best actor in my opinion and about fucking time ge got an Oscar for best actor last month.

He got best supporting in "Glory" too.....

Great flick though. "Your dick goes in a straight line. Now you could go to the right side or the left side to find your pockets. In one of those pockets is your wallet. Pay the bill"

good movie, and denzel is a great actor, but he didnt deserve an oscar for that role. there were so many better performances, including Crowe's Beutiful Mind. Kind of shows ya wahts important at the oscars.

but hey, thats just my 2 cents.

I am gonna watch it this weekend... I get home to late during the week from work and my landlord lives right upstairs from me so I can't blast the surround sound at that time... Gonna have to wait. Then again the weather is supposed to be nice... So will probably go bike riding during the day Saturday and Sunday... I hate living with a landlord right above me...