Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i GOT FIST FUCKED....

tommyarmani

Originally posted by tommyarmani

yo, your views are very flawed & skewed. the need or like to be dominated does not relate in any way to my sexual preference.

im at work, so i do not need to go into the sexual ramifications & quote psyc theory & cognition to back it up. I will speak in genarl lay terms for now. plus i had multiple pschy classes years ago. BUT I WILL BE HONEST & SAY THAT i have absolutley no attraction at all to men, i will say i love banging hot girls & im not lying that a finger or tongue in my ass feels good. thats it, it feels good. & a girl does it, so its not gay.

The fact that you like to be dominated analy is a homosexual trait.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clamlicker

The fact that you like to be dominated analy is a homosexual trait.

So all woman who are dominated by men have homosexual traits then also, thats what your saying right?

Take Sex Ed 101, the anus is the opening to the MALE G-SPOT! Same way the vaginal opening is for the womans g-spot.

OH MY GOD do we need to go into this every time a guy talks about how he like anal stimulation??? UNLESS A MAN WANTS TO GET IT ON WITH ANOTHER GUY he is not gay or bisexual.

YOUR SEXUALITY IS NOT DEFINED BY WHAT YOU DO, RATHER BY WHO YOU DO IT/ WANT TO DO IT WITH.

Open your mind- And in case you were wondering, I was a psych minor, sociology major, so yeah I did study Deviant Behavior.

"fist fucking" was a figure of speech....of course it was only a finger or two.....

Ohhhh... you see, I did not know that... this *is* the sex board, remember, we're used to freaks around here... :tongue:

"fist fucking" was a figure of speech....of course it was only a finger or two.....

omg haha i seriously thought you meant a whole fist, cause some people really do that.

ok i feel dumb now lol

So the census is that this guy having his girlfriend ream him in the ass with a strap on dildo is not slightly homosexualy oriented?

... alrighty then...

As much as a girl going down on you, which is the same act gay men perform on each other, correct? If you open your mind and think about it, it's all about pleasure. It's not the ACT that makes on gay, but WHO one is doing it with.

Just think about it thats all. Everyone has their own views on it, and I respect yours. BUT, just keep in mind others have views that are different, so basically what it comes down to, is we can all agree to disagree :D

So the census is that this guy having his girlfriend ream him in the ass with a strap on dildo is not slightly homosexualy oriented?

... alrighty then...

WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!!!

NO IT IS NOT GAY!!! WTF

Apparently he is secure enough with his sexuality to do this and not question if he is gay or not.

So how bout are you? are u secure with your's ??? cause ur really a big deal out of this!!!

:mad: :mad: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by webeclubbin

BUT, just keep in mind others have views that are different, so basically what it comes down to, is we can all agree to disagree :D

Oh I know that dude, that is why I am asking everyone. Is the general consensus that having your girl ream you in the ass with a strap on slightly homosexual in nature or not?

For me....well, I have gay friends, that is all well and good. But the thought of one guy reaming the other in the ass is disgusting to me. And the thought of a women (no matter how hot) reaming me in the ass sounds slightly gay and quite painful!:D

But as you said, to each his own. I would never tell other people what to do (the religious right can do that). I say live and let live, but I am interested in what others are doing and thinking while doing it. That is why I am here after all.

I would never judge or say something is bad, just maybe not for me, you know?

Like, animal sex not for me, anal sex, not for me, gay sex, not for me, sex with fat girls, not for me, sex with prostitues, again not for me, sex clubs......hmmmmm sounds like fun if safe sex was being followed.

Originally posted by romy20

WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!!!

NO IT IS NOT GAY!!! WTF

Apparently he is secure enough with his sexuality to do this and not question if he is gay or not.

So how bout are you? are u secure with your's ??? cause ur really a big deal out of this!!!

:mad: :mad: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Relax girl! Go turn the clothes dryer on and sit on it!:D

wow I really wanna hear the strap on story too.

That is what I wanna try with my bf next. Actually no first I wanna use a dildo then after that we'll buy a strap on and I'll fuck him.

Hey tommyarmani, what if she tells you to suck her cock? are you? I wanna see my boyfriend do that to me hehe

I mean even though I'll never see him do it to a real cock I'll just settle for the fake one lol