Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

Originally posted by girly

I think you should all STFU and let this thread die. UNless your gonna post what the topic is about. I'll spell is out for you again SF THIS FRIDAY..

:idea: :idea:

Just my opnion:)

great that you have opinions:rolleyes:

why dont you STFU!:tongue:

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mattyparsons

so where you headed for law school?

(i think we all know that this is only directed at one person around here)

haha new york law school babes..not my first choice, but many complications that messed up alot of shit and too long to go into detail:( But I look at like this, I will make the most of it:)

so your a junior hmmm? what are your plans after NYU?

Originally posted by mattyparsons

well, i have a lot of experience in the crack-whore field, so i think that i may do a bit of that after graduation. if for some reason that falls through, i may go on to grad school for marine bio or something.

haha...I'm a crack-whore on the side as well...but its not my true passion...marine bio..interesting...

girly I'm glad that you agree that you make me yawn

well, people, i survived the dining hall, they served sweedish meatballs...and they were YUMMY!!!!

THIS THREAD WILL LAST FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

also, i work down here at Udel for catering...and am proud to say I pulled a fight club when I was serving a dinner at the presidents house !! Thats what he gets for kicking my fraternity off campus for 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i agree

wtf happened here?

the usual Clubplanet discussions ya know. people hating on others, people replying then people anlayzing those replies and hating on them it never changes.

University of Delaware...IT SUCKS, never applied to NYU, dont remember why....I was supposed to go to UNC - CH, I had the grades, the boards, the extra - curiculars..and a three - gen legacy, but i applied the year they accepted 7% out of state...kids with 1500's and 4.0 were gettin denied..so my 1370 and 3.65 didnt stand a chance...

Udel was my saftey, so here I am, for another year probably, if i get my GPA up, Im so outta here and back up to NYU

Originally posted by clubmouse

you two need to stop your bitchin, this thread has evolved...do not try to adjust your television sets...we are now in control of the airwaves.....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

before you wanted to end it. Now you got more cpers to back your hating opinion and you want the show to go on. blah. at least continue to talk about your schooling and quit your hating

also, i work down here at Udel for catering...and am proud to say I pulled a fight club when I was serving a dinner at the presidents house !! Thats what he gets for kicking my fraternity off campus for 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

you mean you got your ass kicked by brad pitt?

hey girly...you forgot the part where it gets so rediculous that we move totally off topic, and start posting anything that comes into our minds

I believe a big portion of the ridiculousness in this thread came from you:rolleyes: :rolleyes: But carry on:D :tongue: