Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is this school crap...nobody cares where you live,what you had for dinner(my beef is actually resting before slicing) or what schools you did not apply to.

I think we just need Mrs Vain to respond(highly doubful) so we can go back to making fun of ego and greasy guidos with armadillo's on their heads.

Originally posted by mattyparsons

i think it's funny how the signatures on this board speak volumes about the people who they belong to.

Then what does that say about me???

JoeySF, lighten up a little bro. This is a MESSAGE BOARD in case you didn't notice. If you're taking all of this as an affront to your dignity that you need to "back up" by throwing down, you have problems. Saying shit like what you've been saying only proves the point of all the people dissing SF...

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Yeah that's me joey.

But that pic was taken like 2 yrs ago kid. I shall give you fair warning that I am now on my 56th cycle of deca.I am now a monster.

This poor kid really wants to fight me:laugh: I feel your pain man....I really do.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: actually bro..i dont want to fight u..its just a fucking stupid message board..but it just pisses me off when people LOVE to start drama on here and wouldn't in person..but whatevers..i shouldnt even care..cause i have started drama with other people before..its all fun and games..for real..fuck it though...56th cycle of deca..wow bro u must be huge ;)

Originally posted by joeysf

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: actually bro..i dont want to fight u..its just a fucking stupid message board..but it just pisses me off when people LOVE to start drama on here and wouldn't in person..but whatevers..i shouldnt even care..cause i have started drama with other people before..its all fun and games..for real..fuck it though...56th cycle of deca..wow bro u must be huge ;)

Well I'm glad you had a revalation.But don't go as far as saying that I would not start anything in person.I would but it would never be over what is said on a messageboard. People really have to realize how stupid they sound when they say they will knock somebody out or they will be looking for somebody for what was said on any board.Those are the peeps who feel that they have something to prove,or whatever it may be.This is srtictly for humor and humor only.

To show my gratitude...shots of deca for everyone:)

Well I'm glad you had a revalation.But don't go as far as saying that I would not start anything in person.I would but it would never be over what is said on a messageboard. People really have to realize how stupid they sound when they say they will knock somebody out or they will be looking for somebody for what was said on any board.Those are the peeps who feel that they have something to prove,or whatever it may be.This is srtictly for humor and humor only.

To show my gratitude...shots of deca for everyone:)

:laugh: you fucking crazy!!! :laugh: Where have you been?!?!?! MIA!:(

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh: you fucking crazy!!! :laugh: Where have you been?!?!?! MIA!:(

I'm really a normal guy:)

I've been here and there but my club days are slowly fading away. Maybe i'll be at Flamingo tomorrow and maybe tonight too for mr. heretic 909's hardcore,fetish shindig.I'm in the mood to see some torture and listen to gabber.Swing by tonight,maybe I can hang you from your butt cheeks on meat hooks and set you on fire.

muawzzzzzz bandit.

poeple are crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

just sit back and chill out...

come on people now,smile on your bother..i cant believe i forgot the rest of that...get togehter and love on another or somethin..i dunno

.Those are the peeps who feel that they have something to prove,or whatever it may be.\

\\

well you obvisouly feel you have something to prove by your kind words you leave in every thread about people, certain places etc:) :tongue: