Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeysf

yeah tunnel..to show my appreciation and gratitude...

you are still a fucking fag.. =) enjoy your day

Damn after I offer a free shot of deca too. But at least our shenanigans over here gave you some hot topics to post on experience.Anyway have a great time at factory tonight.From what I hear the party is really picking up.

Ohh I thought it was "feg"....

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i cant figure out which one is worse...being ugly or being in denial:confused:

BG

Yeah I don't have my usual sexy look going on there.But I still am one sexy mother fucker.

Hey BG if your not busy Sunday I think my mother is looking for a hot "DJ" for her mother's day festivities. Since you are in demand around the Jersey scene I understand it might not be feaseable.Let me know.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Please elaborate for me.

do i really have to elaborate. Scroll back the last couple pages. Why people have to be not nice to eachother is beyond me but hey if thats what you get your kicks and humor out of, I guess thats your perogative.

Originally posted by girly

do i really have to elaborate. Scroll back the last couple pages. Why people have to be not nice to eachother is beyond me but hey if thats what you get your kicks and humor out of, I guess thats your perogative.

Because it's fun:)

Now don't make me go pull up the dribble battles between you and sexxybabyd.

Originally posted by joeysf

yeah tunnel..to show my appreciation and gratitude...

you are still a fucking fag.. =) enjoy your day

how is calling someone a fucking fag an insult ? please do elaborate, I mean just because you don't condone homosexuality, what exactly makes it such an insult, do you think that because you call someone a fucking fag that it makes you more of a man ? If I wasn't mistaken you are the one wearing the tight sleeveless tee with purple shaded sunglasses and tight pants wanna talk about a hypocrite :rolleyes:

Because it's fun:)

Now don't make me go pull up the dribble battles between you and sexxybabyd.

true. But that wasn't fun. i don't understand how you find spending so much time dissing on other people fun and humorous. Its like almost EVERY thread there you are responding in a negative manner. Why so hostile? Is it really fun?

Yeah I don't have my usual sexy look going on there.But I still am one sexy mother fucker.

Hey BG if your not busy Sunday I think my mother is looking for a hot "DJ" for her mother's day festivities. Since you are in demand around the Jersey scene I understand it might not be feaseable.Let me know.

as long as i get paid in pussy

BG

Originally posted by kandyraver

how is calling someone a fucking fag an insult ? please do elaborate, I mean just because you don't condone homosexuality, what exactly makes it such an insult, do you think that because you call someone a fucking fag that it makes you more of a man ? If I wasn't mistaken you are the one wearing the tight sleeveless tee with purple shaded sunglasses and tight pants wanna talk about a hypocrite :rolleyes:

i was thinking the exact same thing earlier.

hey, lets go get our eyebrows done together sometime.

true. But that wasn't fun. i don't understand how you find spending so much time dissing on other people fun and humorous. Its like almost EVERY thread there you are responding in a negative manner. Why so hostile? Is it really fun?

Example please......

Originally posted by ibclubbin

as long as i get paid in pussy

BG

That was good......no it really was:blank:

I would think being a "dj" gave you the chance to mingle with some adoring fans who would be willing to spread their legs for you. But wait......ehh you know the rest.

So are we on for sunday or what?

example=fuck off

the comment i made about please let the thread die wasn't directed towards you to begin with.

Girly girly girly...why so hostile?;)

Maybe you can now tell me who it was directed towards.I've taken a big part in this and I can't help but wonder who it was directed towards. You are starting to sound a lil like sfqtpie with your brilliant observations.

Girly girly girly...why so hostile?;)

Maybe you can now tell me who it was directed towards.I've taken a big part in this and I can't help but wonder who it was directed towards. You are starting to sound a lil like sfqtpie with your brilliant observations.

when i said please stop this thread it was toward everyone. I said its not going anywhere good. is that so bad? ggeeeeezzzz mannn:cool: