Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

Originally posted by vinylqt

THIS FUCKIN BOARD IS SO GAY........

ALL OF YOU FUCKS WHO KEEP RIPPIN ON CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE OBVIOSULY DOING IT DUE TO JEALOUSY.......

WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO, OR LOOK LIKE, OR WHERE THEY GO....

IS IT ANY OF ANYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS........ CHRIST!

AND HONESTLY-

I LOVE HOW EVERYONE IS SO DAMN TOUGH ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS.... KINDA FUNNY HOW NONE OF YOU WOULD DO SHIT IF U SAW ANY OTHE PEOPLE U START WIT ON THE BOARDS.....

EVERYONE IS BRAVE THESE DAYS.......

SUCH "FEGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

AND FOR TUNNEL-IM-A-FAG-BANDIT

U GET A BIG..

WOMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

FRIGGEN FEGSSSSS....

SHOULD I KEEP USING THIS WORD SINCE U LOVE IT SO MUCH?

chill2.jpg

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL OF YOU FUCKS WHO KEEP RIPPIN ON CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE OBVIOSULY DOING IT DUE TO JEALOUSY.......

AND HONESTLY-

I LOVE HOW EVERYONE IS SO DAMN TOUGH ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS.... KINDA FUNNY HOW NONE OF YOU WOULD DO SHIT IF U SAW ANY OTHE PEOPLE U START WIT ON THE BOARDS.....

U GET A BIG..

FRIGGEN FEGSSSSS....

yeah we are soooo hard on the boards:rolleyes: Anyone of these people will say it to their face....so why don't you

STFU and go on your merry way, cause your the FIZNAG!

AND HONESTLY-

U GET A BIG..

FRIGGEN FEGSSSSS....

So why was that necessary?:confused:

yeah its my g/f..u think i told her to come here..no..but everyone fucking hears how this faggot ass pussy tunnelfaggot keeps talking shit..such a fucking pussy...i will talk shit back to you on the board and in your face..but fuck u..i am done with this stupid thread and bothering with this tunnelfaggot..skinny ass lanky motherfucker..what are u..6'6 122 lbs lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this kid is a fucking joke..

keep asking for those "reflectors" u feg..cause i dont know wtf you are talking about..coem to factory next sat..my friends and i will sure give u some "reflectors"

it's funny how a discussion about SF brings out the absolute worst in pple

i can't understand how a club brings about so much hate, i used to luvvvvvv SF

drama whores need to chill :cool: it's a just a club

and for the caps for SF, if you've ever been there, the flag for SF has the letters S and F in caps:blank:

Originally posted by clubmouse

ok ok, so maybe im being unfair and judgmental....let me ask you an honest question, why do you go out to SF on the weekends???what drives you to go to that club?? or any club in general??

I'm glad u could at least admit that about urself... but let me add to ur list... IGNORANT... NARROWMINDED.... ummm wait I could go on and on... I think u get my point right!?!?! Before u start throwing things out to people you should look at urself... What makes u almighty shit to have to know peoples reasons for going to a club??!!? R U doing a survey!?!?! Well y dont u answer the question for the board..... Anyway... people go out for all sorts of reasons and just because u came into contact with a few individuals such as ur shitty self.... doesnt give u the right to act like an asshole to other people who may or may not fit ur profile of ur attaker.... I'm glad u dont go to SF it makes more room for the people who do... and dont give me this DT vinyl shit "be ur self".... If u cant be urself at any place... i feel sorry for u...

BTW: Hi everyone else... im new here :)

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah we are soooo hard on the boards:rolleyes: Anyone of these people will say it to their face....so why don't you

SURE THEY ALL WOULD,,,,,,,, HA H AHA

AND IF U KNEW ME AT ALL- WHICH YOU ARENT LUCKY ENOUGH TO, YOU WOULD KNOW I WOULD BE GLAD TO SAY TO ANYONES FACE IN A SECOND....

YEAH, AND CURSING AT ME- NOT VERY NICE, DONT YOU THINK?

OHH,, AND 1 MORE FOR YOU.... NICE WORD- WHAT WAS IT, FIZNAG?

YEAH- U GET 2 POINTS FOR CREATIVITY....... :rolleyes:

AND FOR ALL OF THE OTHER COMMENTS- YES HE'S MY B/F..... SO WHAT? NOBODY TOLD ME TO COME HERE.... ITS JUS THAT ALOT OF OTHER BOARDS ARE SAYING HOW FUCKIN STUPID THIS ONE IS... AND HOW PEOPLE WERE GETTIN MADE FUN OF FOR NO REASON,,,,,, YEAH THAS COOL....

ITS COOL TO SAY SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO U HAVE NO CLUE WHO THEY ARE, AND HOW U ALL MAKE FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT PEOPLE,,,,,

U ALL NEED TO GROW UP.....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

takes a big man to call out someone when he knows hes got his friends backin him :confused:

:laugh: bro..he can come alone but it has gone more of a shit talking thing about factory and the peopel that go there..so maybe he can get a lil taste of who goes there..but whatevers..fuck it..tunnelbandit..great fucking drama while this thread was good..shit is beat..fuck it..fuck you..next thread..

i am disregarding everything said in this thread, except for the tunnelfag asking for these reflectors..i will send u them buddy..pm me your address :laugh:

SURE THEY ALL WOULD,,,,,,,, HA H AHA

AND IF U KNEW ME AT ALL- WHICH YOU ARENT LUCKY ENOUGH TO, YOU WOULD KNOW I WOULD BE GLAD TO SAY TO ANYONES FACE IN A SECOND....

YEAH, AND CURSING AT ME- NOT VERY NICE, DONT YOU THINK?

OHH,, AND 1 MORE FOR YOU.... NICE WORD- WHAT WAS IT, FIZNAG?

YEAH- U GET 2 POINTS FOR CREATIVITY....... :rolleyes:

AND FOR ALL OF THE OTHER COMMENTS- YES HE'S MY B/F..... SO WHAT? NOBODY TOLD ME TO COME HERE.... ITS JUS THAT ALOT OF OTHER BOARDS ARE SAYING HOW FUCKIN STUPID THIS ONE IS... AND HOW PEOPLE WERE GETTIN MADE FUN OF FOR NO REASON,,,,,, YEAH THAS COOL....

ITS COOL TO SAY SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO U HAVE NO CLUE WHO THEY ARE, AND HOW U ALL MAKE FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT PEOPLE,,,,,

U ALL NEED TO GROW UP.....

True:)

whoa whoa whoa

tara0302, hold the fucking phone...HAve you read this entire thread...or did you just pick out one comment to blast....A lot of that so called " DRAMA " was just bullshit, and if you happened to catch ALL the posts you'd see that. And to say that I shouldn't be asking certain peeps why they go to clubs thats just fucking rediculous...becuase there are people out there who are posers, tourists, whatever you want to call them. But anyone who has a love for the music and what it stands for i respect, and i showed that in the posts following that one... stupid noobs...:rolleyes:

sorry, joey, not over yet, I got some shit to clear up with tara...and btw, thanx to the greekFreak for the props....sorry i didnt see ya at BOO, and I havent been to pseudo in a while...i plan to catch up with all the old headz when i return to nyC PEACCECECECECECECECECEC BROOOO

and matty, where'd you go big guy?:hat:

Originally posted by clubmouse

sorry, joey, not over yet, I got some shit to clear up with tara...and btw, thanx to the greekFreak for the props....sorry i didnt see ya at BOO, and I havent been to pseudo in a while...i plan to catch up with all the old headz when i return to nyC PEACCECECECECECECECECEC BROOOO

and matty, where'd you go big guy?:hat:

Quick recap on some current events:

Pseudo is of no more.....well at least the Thursday parties. Unfortunate, but lets just say some wannabe thug brats had to fuck it up.

:(

I'll be seeing you around though.

Oh, and Tara...now that i read your post again, I'd like to adrress your complaints more specifically....My narrow minded, ignorant, shitty self, is not doing a survey, I really wanted to know...What first drew me to clubs were the drugs...but i've been clean for over a year now, and I love clubs now, more than ever...that answers that question..letts see what's next...aout being an asshole to my "attackers"....yea...about that........it makes perfect sense.....and yes, it is true that by not going to SF there is room for one more person, im glad that makes you glad...and about this "DT vinyl BE yourself SHIT" WHO THE FUCK SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ME NOT BEING ABLE TO BE MYSELF IN ANY CLUB!!!!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN < COMING IN HERE WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT HOW THIS BOARD WORKS OR WHAT DRAMA IS SERIOUS AND WHAT IS JUST FOR FUN AND JUST TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME BASED ON A LITTLE POST THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OVERALL MEANING IN THE THREAD. WHY DONT YOU LOOK AND LISTEN A LITTLE BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO BECOME A BIG TOUGH GIRL WITH SOME IDIOTIC POINT.....

PEACE:bigfinger

Originally posted by joeysf

yeah its my g/f..u think i told her to come here..no..but everyone fucking hears how this faggot ass pussy tunnelfaggot keeps talking shit..such a fucking pussy...i will talk shit back to you on the board and in your face..but fuck u..i am done with this stupid thread and bothering with this tunnelfaggot..skinny ass lanky motherfucker..what are u..6'6 122 lbs lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this kid is a fucking joke..

keep asking for those "reflectors" u feg..cause i dont know wtf you are talking about..coem to factory next sat..my friends and i will sure give u some "reflectors"

I was talking about those SF things on your arm on the pic.......or is that glitter? And I'm 6'1 and about 176 or so but I am content with my looks so there is no need for sauce injections.

"That pic was before the sauce bra".......fuckin tool:laugh: