Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

Originally posted by xxlea

BTW yes she is madly in love w/ you... ohhh that's right I'm a liar :tongue: :tongue:

all lies are based in truth... (or is it all jokes... oh well, you get the idea)

ps. sorry bout the name mispelling, what do you want from me, i'm italian, we put vowels everywhere :D

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubmouse

here comes tunnel, back to start more shit...:laugh:

IM JUST SICK OF ALL THESE UGLY,,JEALOUS LOSERS THAT KEEP RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS!!!!!!

THEY WOULD NEVER SAY THAT SHIT TO OUR FACES....DONT HATE BECAUSE YOU DONT DRINK GREY GOOSE,,,,,,,,ITS NOT MY FALUT YOU AINT DOWN WITH THE GOOSE,,,,,,,,,,,,,

YEAH,,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

IM JUST SICK OF ALL THESE UGLY,,JEALOUS LOSERS THAT KEEP RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS!!!!!!

THEY WOULD NEVER SAY THAT SHIT TO OUR FACES....DONT HATE BECAUSE YOU DONT DRINK GREY GOOSE,,,,,,,,ITS NOT MY FALUT YOU AINT DOWN WITH THE GOOSE,,,,,,,,,,,,,

YEAH,,,,,,,,,,,,

:laugh: :laugh: u scared them away:( :rolleyes:

TORNADO WATCH IN THE AREA...no joke...winds are whipping up, there's a storm on the way...I hope this whole DAMN SCHOOL GETS DESTROYED....except the TKE house of course....WOMP WAAAAAAAAAAAWOMP GO DELAWARE!!!!!! WE"RE BLUE HENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sfuglypie

Tunnel and Fiery Desire are you in competition for being the most pathetic people who post on here. If you win it will be an accomplishment cuz there are a couple others coming close:chop:

awww aren't you the cutest thing...*pats SF reject on her head and sends her on her way*

pathetic hun...haha your the only pathetic one I see:rolleyes: why respond?:confused: hmm can be part of the amusement so you rag and call us pathetic...get a life sweetheart:idea:

Originally posted by sfqtipie

Tunnel and Fiery Desire are you in competition for being the most pathetic people who post on here. If you win it will be an accomplishment cuz there are a couple others coming close:chop:

Not fascinated with CAPS anymore?

Wipe the beefaroni off your forehead......

Originally posted by sfqtipie

Fiery Desire why are you so bitter an opinionated? Do you have any friends? Do you actually go out or just run your mouth on here. If so what place do you go that you dont have a complaint about? :confused::gas:

well I dont need to defend myself here hun, but your the one who begun by calling me pathetic...so why dont you stop running your mouth and go join the other kiddies in the corner...:hat:nono.gifbaby.gif

as for bitter...you really have no clue:laugh: once again dumb biatches...I luv the stupidity

originally posted by SFqtipieWOMP

Tunnel and Fiery Desire are you in competition for being the most pathetic people who post on here. If you win it will be an accomplishment cuz there are a couple others coming close

please, do enlighten us and let us know the "couple others coming close"

and way to ruin any point you ever had by bashing ravers...real smart move....:rolleyes: