Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

PENNY SAYS..." I dont do drugs..drugs are bad"

DT IS GOD...there is no one above him, dont even try to front....

and JP doesn't do crystal meth....he's free basin H...get it right people....:eek:

and I aced my personality psychology final...got another final tommorrow, but im still gettin FUCKED UP TONIGHT!!!!!!!

DAMN SKIPPY:D

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sfqtipie

No but when you go and hear a DJ one time for only 6 hours you have no buisness talking shit. Not everyone likes JP but the only people who have any right to talk are ones that have actually been to SF on a least a few different nights. JP spun 24 hours that night. You only heard 6. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i have every right to talk shit, it's in the constitution, so quit yappin'.....

you like jp, good for you, i don't and that's what i said now go take a hot bath or something and relax ...

Originally posted by quoth

yea so ah, whose going to SF friday besides xtcgspot?

Well me and sfqtpie are going. You should come!!!!:)

We are gonna have a hair spiking and push up pregame at my pad first. I cant wait!!!! It's gonna be an awesome time..

Waaaa

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Amazingly enough he had the stamina to spin for 24 straight hours too..........when most people have a hard enough time staying up for 24 hours straight period.

Hmmmmmm................

~~~awww c'mon hun so what? DT is rolling every time he spins most djs do drugs to stay up that long....but noone beats shawn ink i heard he doess maaad drugs!

Originally posted by quoth

ouff...thats DEFINITELY gonna cause some drama.

~~~omg!!! that was definetely not my intent im not starting any drama (at this particular time:tongue: ) and not with jon anyway.....all i said is that DT does drugs c'mon him and JP are buddies whats so surprising and dramatic about them both doing drugs:confused:

Originally posted by sexxyh

all i said is that DT does drugs c'mon him and JP are buddies whats so surprising and dramatic about them both doing drugs:confused:

ok...i am goin to prove yer stupidity with that comment...

...even though this thread pretty much proves all yer stupidity...

but check it...If anyone knows a THING!!!!!!!!!!! about DT and his friday night Be Yourself weekly party...its thats 2 thing.... 1)you dont bring glowsticks 2) you dont bring drugs. DT gets on the mic himself sometimes and establishes how he likes a drug-free club enviroment which is where the BE YOURSELF theme comes from..cause its people there FOR THE MUSIC. Now to accuse DT of rolling while spinnin? LOL only a high schooler would make a comment like that. The truth is not that a 40 or so yr old man is up there spinning house while takin a designer drug such as E...but in fact the truth lies that he is up there providing friday nights best house beats in NYC drug-free..hell maybe a lil drunk...but a man would not contradict himself and have the bouncers at vinyl be extra weary of those who do drugs if in-fact he didnt do drugs himself. Also...they want the BE YOURSELF people in there fridays which partially explains why they were dicks to jon for not lettin him in, in his drunkeness. Sure drunk and drug people go there...but DT reminds the staff of the crowd HE WANTS not the crowd VINYL wants. Wheather him and JP is friends dont even fuckin matter. I have a friend that juices...does that make me a juicer as well? NO.

sexxyh... you should shut yer fucking mouth and dont talk about things you THINK you know of. Comiing on a public message forum saying shit like "No one beats Shawn Ink.. I hear he does mad drugs" just shows how much of an imbecile you are. Kill yourself loser

Thats like me saying "Yo, I hear that SexxyH chick drops on her knees everytime she meets a CP member for the first time". In your case its probably true you slut;)

Originally posted by stevepsych

sexxyh... you should shut yer fucking mouth and dont talk about things you THINK you know of. Comiing on a public message forum saying shit like "No one beats Shawn Ink.. I hear he does mad drugs" just shows how much of an imbecile you are. Kill yourself loser

Thats like me saying "Yo, I hear that SexxyH chick drops on her knees everytime she meets a CP member for the first time". In your case its probably true you slut;)

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Originally posted by stevepsych

can you please do all of us a favor and go jump in front of a bus?

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

can you please do all of us a favor and go jump in front of a bus?

what are you talking about? he's absolutely right. those aren't comments you make on a messageboard if you have NO facts to back them up. it's called libel and slander.