Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

Originally posted by clubmouse

cmon sleepy, sexxy understood what i was doing, what's the problem...you wanted drama, i gave ya a little drama, i didn't mean any of it...:hat:

hehehehe the truth is, i contemplated over what you'd said to me and thought you were just trying to be funny, but then when sexxyh responded, i figured you were serious... but i'm not mad... i'm a lover, not a fighter... besides, i'm not a big fan of sf anyway

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lover huh? how bout my prior offer?

you sure? 'cause according to some highly esteemed :rolleyes: members of Sicktracks i'm extremely fat and horrifically ugly....

oh hell, beauty is only a light switch away... :D

yea, but the only way to fight back is to use it so much that the "FEGS" who find it so "in" and "cool" realize how dumb it sounds and lose interest...:hat:

hahahah i like the way you think, however, i would never lower myself to use phrases such as "womp womp" "waa waa" "feg" "girliez" "mwaz" and "xoxoxo babes" EVER!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i dont own any NYC underground cd's. ive been to many different clubs for many different styles of music. i do admit that i'm not an expert, but after seeing what ive seen and hearing the music i have heard i have realized that there is more to club land than SF with eddie baez and shawn ink.

I don't go to just sf, i go to vinyl, buktun etc... anywhere with good music and i listen to alot of different djs from sandra collins to guy ornadel etcc.... but i do love my factory sat/sun visits every now and then.

aiight boys and girls...mikey has an early morning final...so u guys have to carry this thread through the night...I want to see some new drama brewin when i awake...we have to be strong, and not let this thread die..it has meant too much, for too many people...we're over halfway to 1000 replies...we can DO IT!!! and if anyone has a clue what the all time high for replies is..I think it would be a good goal to beat....TAKE IT EASY...and remember...I'm the man..no question about it...:hat:

Originally posted by sfkid22

I don't go to just sf, i go to vinyl, buktun etc... anywhere with good music and i listen to alot of different djs from sandra collins to guy ornadel etcc.... but i do love my factory sat/sun visits every now and then.

and that wasn't directed towards you

aiight boys and girls...mikey has an early morning final...so u guys have to carry this thread through the night...I want to see some new drama brewin when i awake...we have to be strong, and not let this thread die..it has meant too much, for too many people...we're over halfway to 1000 replies...we can DO IT!!! and if anyone has a clue what the all time high for replies is..I think it would be a good goal to beat....TAKE IT EASY...and remember...I'm the man..no question about it...:hat:

FUCK YOU

:finger:

Jon...so much anger for so early in the morning...and you shouldn't be jealous..i mean...I don't blame you for being jealous but you should find a better means of expressing it..deal with your pain instead of transferring it onto me...:laugh:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I AM THE MAN!!!!!!

Although you do have the right to some honorable mention for getting these FEGS all riled up.

Has anyone heard NYC Underground Vol 4?

does it have that phat track that goes womp womp womp waaaaa womp waaaaaa womp?

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

does it have that phat track that goes womp womp womp waaaaa womp waaaaaa womp?

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!! MAYBE IT DOES HAVE THAT SONG BUT MAYBE,,,IT DOESNT BUT IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU FEG. I HAPPEN TO LIKE LUZ DIVINA AND RICH LUZZI SO DONT HATE.

KID GOES TO SOME CLUBS AND THINKS HE KNOWS EVRYTHING ABOUT GREY GOOSE. FUCKIN FEG,,,,,,,, YOU ARE PROBABLY UGLY AND DONT TAKE CARE OF YOUR CLOTHES.....

FUCKING TOUGH GUYS:mad: :mad::hat:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!! MAYBE IT DOES HAVE THAT SONG BUT MAYBE,,,IT DOESNT BUT IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU FEG. I HAPPEN TO LIKE LUZ DIVINA AND RICH LUZZI SO DONT HATE.

KID GOES TO SOME CLUBS AND THINKS HE KNOWS EVRYTHING ABOUT GREY GOOSE. FUCKIN FEG,,,,,,,, YOU ARE PROBABLY UGLY AND DONT TAKE CARE OF YOUR CLOTHES.....

FUCKING TOUGH GUYS:mad: :mad::hat:

you know maybe you should go to tempts and see danny tsettos

you dont know music until you see this guy spin!

HIS IS DA FAWKING MAN!!!!! HE IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS OUR GOD TONY DRAPER!!!!

you know maybe you should go to tempts and see danny tsettos

you dont know music until you see this guy spin!

HIS IS DA FAWKING MAN!!!!! HE IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS OUR GOD TONY DRAPER!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Danny tsettos gives me a headache, but people in nj argue with me that he is the best Dj in the world I LOVE NJ:cheese:

Originally posted by sfqtipie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Danny tsettos gives me a headache, but people in nj argue with me that he is the best Dj in the world I LOVE NJ:cheese:

There are also Exit heads that argue that Draper is the best dj in the world too........