Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

Originally posted by clubmouse

please, do enlighten us and let us know the "couple others coming close"

and way to ruin any point you ever had by bashing ravers...real smart move....:rolleyes:

But she has not had a point yet.

C'mon mouse.....please do not make her think.Well yeah make her think.We do need a couple more laughs.

KICK THE HORSE!!!!!!!

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because I do not make dumb ass jokes about toddlers/spaghetti o's/ and play pens does not mean I cant think. I think that you are an old school tunnel rat who never moved on with the scene. So you look back and reminince about the good ol tunnel days. I use to love the tunnel but let it go. I also dont understand why you enjoy bashing people on here. Most of your agruments against guidos and sf people is that we are vein. What do you call yourself when you make fun of people. Just because your body doesnt loook like its in that great of shape dont hate on others. I hate saying mean things but you deserve it for making fun of alot of people "including me" on here. You skinny lanky dirty rat like creature:flame:

Originally posted by sfqtipie

Just because I do not make dumb ass jokes about toddlers/spaghetti o's/ and play pens does not mean I cant think. I think that you are an old school tunnel rat who never moved on with the scene. So you look back and reminince about the good ol tunnel days. I use to love the tunnel but let it go. I also dont understand why you enjoy bashing people on here. Most of your agruments against guidos and sf people is that we are vein. What do you call yourself when you make fun of people. Just because your body doesnt loook like its in that great of shape dont hate on others. I hate saying mean things but you deserve it for making fun of alot of people "including me" on here. You skinny lanky dirty rat like creature:flame:

Of course I reminisce about the good ole days....who doesnt?

Now what does"moving on with the scene"mean exactly? Does it mean going to SF?There will always be the underground but I do not expect you to know anything about that.

I'm not saying all people who go to SF are vain but the ones who posted in this madness sure do project a very vain image of themselves(qtpie) It's all gravy because you still do not realize that this is entertainment.So keep getting angry and keep this going you clueless,dribbling qtpie.

I am far from clueless, why do you always change the subject? Why dont you admit to making fun of people for the way they dress/do there hair etc. You are the first one to talk about vanity, but look at yourself. Not that you have a damn thing to be vein about.

this thread is great, if i fuck up my last law school final i'm blaming it all on you guys, btw I have a great idea, why don't you all meet up like in west side story and have a rumble/dance off....i think that would be the only real appropriate way to top this thing off

I am far from clueless, why do you always change the subject? Why dont you admit to making fun of people for the way they dress/do there hair etc. You are the first one to talk about vanity, but look at yourself. Not that you have a damn thing to be vein about.

I didn't change the subject.If you read very slowly you will understand..but probably not.

IT'S ONLY ENTERTAINMENT YOU DOOFY BROAD!!!!!!

So do you have anything to be vain about??Seeing in that your a qtpie and all.....

Im not vein, just confident, and confidence is a wonderful thing. So is class which you are obviousley lacking

Hey toots it's VAIN next time use dictionary.gif so you don't fuck up again. :idea:

Originally posted by jaybzee

this thread is great, if i fuck up my last law school final i'm blaming it all on you guys, btw I have a great idea, why don't you all meet up like in west side story and have a rumble/dance off....i think that would be the only real appropriate way to top this thing off

I can see it now, everyone in their D&G cut-offs with the Spiker dowsed hair-spikes snapping their fingers and whistling......

Wow, some of u people can talk alot of shit on a computer screen, i wonder if u can do the same to someone's face, fukin nerds. Go to a couple of clubs and by nyc underground cds and u think u know everything about music.

Originally posted by sfkid22

Wow, some of u people can talk alot of shit on a computer screen, i wonder if u can do the same to someone's face, fukin nerds. Go to a couple of clubs and by nyc underground cds and u think u know everything about music.

:zzz: :zzz: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by destiny779

:zzz: :zzz: :rolleyes:

That wasn't meant to entertain u or anyone else. My point is that i've been on this board for not even a week and everyone just argues and put each other down, i just think they are corny and need to grow up.

That wasn't meant to entertain u or anyone else. My point is that i've been on this board for not even a week and everyone just argues and put each other down, i just think they are corny and need to grow up.

then find a board wher there not corny :idea:

Originally posted by fierydesire

hmm, u have seen me drunk big freakin deal, I would rather go out a bit messed up than to go out and hook up with all factions of a crew;) but anyway, I do go out generally sober, thats as much as you know. As for me being an attention whore:laugh: real clever...Hmm if I can recall you wrote threads about your leaving...who the fuck gives a shit?:rolleyes: secondly I don't know who your calling an attention whore, hmmm why don't you shut it before you get your self deeper and make yourself look more like an ass, like you already do:idea:

~~~buahahahahah...........see thats where U look like an ass!!! if ur trying to keep tabs on me(ur phraseology btw:rolleyes: ) u better get ur facts straight b/c i have never ever made a thread about leaving!!! i have never even thought of leaving.......i told u before if u wanna be a lawyer u gotta pay attention to details...so far from what i see u will make a terrible one....:blank:

i dont own any NYC underground cd's. ive been to many different clubs for many different styles of music. i do admit that i'm not an expert, but after seeing what ive seen and hearing the music i have heard i have realized that there is more to club land than SF with eddie baez and shawn ink.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

holy shit, did u just say NYC underground cds..you have got to be kidding me...tunnel is right..that has just become the best comment in the whole thread...nobody on this board buys nyc underground cds...i wouldn't even bash SF kidz with that because that is just plain wrong...what kind o cds do u prefer..Ray Munz House Party...or is your fav dj Scribble...BWAHAHAHAHAHA..please take a seat...figure out what people are like on this board, then in a couple of months you'll realize what an idiotic comment you just made....I'm sure this thread will still be going by then....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: