Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i dont own any NYC underground cd's. ive been to many different clubs for many different styles of music. i do admit that i'm not an expert, but after seeing what ive seen and hearing the music i have heard i have realized that there is more to club land than SF with eddie baez and shawn ink.

~~~eric thats completely your opinion and ur completely entitled to it...noone was even putting u personally in that category.....but i know what sfkid22 meant.....all these people bash on all the dj's who have a huge following and they think they are the best just b/c they love a dj who noone besides them and their 5 friends even heard of.....if a dj has a following he must be doing something right.......either way music taste is but an opnion of an individual so another individual has no righ to knock it...and thats what some of these people are doing and then call everyone else pathetic:rolleyes:

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~eric thats completely your opinion and ur completely entitled to it...noone was even putting u personally in that category.....but i know what sfkid22 meant.....all these people bash on all the dj's who have a huge following and they think they are the best just b/c they love a dj who noone besides them and their 5 friends even heard of.....if a dj has a following he must be doing something right.......either way music taste is but an opnion of an indivudual so another indivudual has no righ to knock it...and thats what some of these people are doing and then call everyone else pathetic:rolleyes:

i understand that, but sometimes i just wanna smack then around and scream "WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!"

esp to the draper heads.....:shake:

*sigh*

Fuck you sleepy, who the fuck do you think you are ...coming in here, trying to be all smart and shit like you're so much better than everyone else...and that you are a god to all of us...geez, why dont you go look at yourself in the mirror , maybe you'll realize what a loser you really are..WOMP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOMP....

Originally posted by clubmouse

Fuck you sleepy, who the fuck do you think you are ...coming in here, trying to be all smart and shit like you're so much better than everyone else...and that you are a god to all of us...geez, why dont you go look at yourself in the mirror , maybe you'll realize what a loser you really are..WOMP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOMP....

hmmmmm? since you don't understand, i'll explain it to you, but i'm only doing it once! i responded to the other dude after he called you a feg, saying that i found you funny... hence i didn't think you were feggish...

2. i am sleepy is the kind of name that i made up...

i hope you see clearly now

~~~listen asshole!! do u even know what she looks like? didnt think so!!! wow ur such a fucking idiot lighten up retard....forgot to take ur medication? this is the first time in these 28 pages that i actually got angry at such idiocy well besides zehra's replies but then again she is so bitter its only understandable that she'd take out her agression on a poor lil' highschool girl:rolleyes: but as for u mr. flea ridden rodent i have no words u r truly a retard :blown:

~~~listen asshole!! do u even know what she looks like? didnt think so!!! wow ur such a fucking idiot lighten up retard....forgot to take ur medication? this is the first time in these 28 pages that i actually got angry at such idiocy well besides zehra's replys but then again she is so bitter its only understandable that she'd take out her agression on a poor lil' highschool girl:rolleyes: but as for u mr. flea ridden rodent i have no words u r truly a retard:blown:

Simmer down...it will be ok........

Off to the bar so i'll see you guys in the morning:)

~~~listen asshole!! do u even know what she looks like? didnt think so!!! wow ur such a fucking idiot lighten up retard....forgot to take ur medication? this is the first time in these 28 pages that i actually got angry at such idiocy well besides zehra's replies but then again she is so bitter its only understandable that she'd take out her agression on a poor lil' highschool girl:rolleyes: but as for u mr. flea ridden rodent i have no words u r truly a retard :blown:

:eek: :eek:

originally posted by IAMSLEEPY

there is no drama for now...

well, it looks like there is drama now...just trying to stir up some excitement...you know i dont mean ANY of it...she wondered where the drama was...i was happy to oblige...damn sexxyh, you're just looking to pounce on someone...i thought you guys would be able to make the connection with her drama comment by how fake and general my comments were...if you read my other posts...i do TRY to be clever, (though i dont always succeed) hope you now understand my pathetic attempts at humor, and that I meant no harm....:hat:

well, it looks like there is drama now...just trying to stir up some excitement...you know i dont mean ANY of it...she wondered where the drama was...i was happy to oblige...damn sexxyh, you're just looking to pounce on someone...i thought you guys would be able to make the connection with her drama comment by how fake and general my comments were...if you read my other posts...i do TRY to be clever, (though i dont always succeed) hope you now understand my pathetic attempts at humor, and that I meant no harm....:hat:

~~~hhahahah my bad!!! the entire time i was joking but some nosy ppl took it seriously but this one time i thought u were actually serious......hahhaha the only time i was actually serious was when i was replying to z..so my bad mouse :D btw i :love: rodents i have 2 guinea pigs:tongue:

Not everyone can be as smart as us clubmouse:)

Well i'm back for some more fun.There was only 3 people in the bar.The 2 last guidos left in Jersey City and a woman with 3 1/2 teeth.I didn't really feel like joining the party.

okay, i get it.. i'm the only one who notices your wit and i get shit on by you? :confused:

~~~omg! after 28 pages there is finally something close to peace.......as long as z keeps her mouth shut ...............why haven't this been moved to drama?:confused:

because, helen, drama makes the world go round and i love it :)

also, it's very entertaining