Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Quest.....

After seeing the homepages of the two hottie females that are going to be at starscape, I have made it a personal quest to find the hottest lady DJ's in the world via my computer at work. And to post thier pics HERE.

First DJ Hana of Miami FL.

11.gif

Originally posted by therunner

After seeing the homepages of the two hottie females that are going to be at starscape, I have made it a personal quest to find the hottest lady DJ's in the world via my computer at work. And to post thier pics HERE.

What a great fucking idea!!!

Originally posted by therunner

First DJ Hana of Miami FL.

11.gif

This is a great service you are doing, I hope the Army realizes how much of an asset you are!! BTW, I just emailed DjHana, told her she needs to come up to DC, she has lots of fans here. I also told her it doesn't matter how bad she sucks because she is sooo hot nobody probably even listens anywyas. Ok fine I made up the second part. I'll let you know when/if she responds. Now let me finish emailing the rest of them!!hahaha:laugh:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

blech! and to think that you had taste in women man. I'll give ya credit for dj hana, but miss bliss and mea...? Mea looks like she couldve been a drag queen in her past life and miss bliss just doesnt cut it.

Plus DjHana responded to me and the other oens didn't!! Yeah thats right I got one response and she even called me sweet and said thanks hun, guess she doesn't know me:blank: Wow even her typing is hot! Ok let me write back to her.......