Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm so fuckin sick of men telling I look young

dolcemimi

I'm 26 going on 27and EVERY men I meet tells me " Oh you look soo young " ." How old are you ???" " You look 18"

One guy even said " I thought you were a kid !"

I guess being short and petite doesn't help much either. But when men tell me that I look young I get really fuckin pissed.

One man even asked me how old I was at a job interview and I was sooo fuckin embarrased. I felt that he disrespected me as a lady.

When men mistake me for an 18 yr old I feel like they're saying " You're not woman enough" ...it really makes me feel insecure and furious. And it's fuckin embarrassing !!!

Oh and the men who thinks I'm a kid also try to hit on me -

Now if I look that fuckin young - why would they want to fuck me ??? They must be pedophiles or some shit.

as bad as it may seem, take it as a blessing.

There are women years under you who look as if they're worn out 40 year olds on crack. To carry the gift of a youthful presence is a rare thing. Don't let trashy classless fools ruin it for you.

years down the road when other women have beauty crisies of their own, you'll just be smiling and laughing :)

Yeah it's annoying but what can you do? I'm almost 27 and most people think I'm about 22... some 20 y.o. told me recently that he thought I was 18... (well these are only the people I ask, who knows what everyone else is thinking).

It's really annoying when people treat you like a kid, but I'm just glad I don't look as old and tired as I feel...

Here's the recommendation....

For the next year, smoke 4 packs a day, go to the tanning salon 3 times a week, and stop wearing a bra. That way, you'll age 5 years in the next year and be almost caught up. Problem solved!

BTW, some guys ALWAYS intentionally underestimate women's ages, especially since most women prefer to look younger than they are rather than older. It's a weird sort of flattery, and I really doubt it gets those guys laid too often, but a lot of guys do it...

Maybe looking young is a gift but not until when I'm in my 50's ..

RIGHT NOW - this is how I get treated :

I get embarrassed at job interviews becuz I'm afraid people won't take me serioiusly - NOBODY wants to give money to a kid !!

I have trouble getting into certain clubs. IT's sooo fuckin embarrassing. My freinds don't have to worry about beign carded becuz they look like adults...

RIGHT now- looking soo young and cute is fucking up my businness life and my sex life. I like to date men older than me but they think I'm a kid !!!!

there is nothing worng with looking young! you should use it to your advantage...

go out to a club one night dressed in a white dress shirt (unbuttoned, to show some cleavage), a plaid short skirt, knee socks and wear your hair in pig tails...

i bet that you will ahve no problems getting in, and you will be the hit of the evening!

Originally posted by dolcemimi

I get embarrassed at job interviews becuz I'm afraid people won't take me serioiusly - NOBODY wants to give money to a kid !!

I have trouble getting into certain clubs. IT's sooo fuckin embarrassing. My freinds don't have to worry about beign carded becuz they look like adults...

RIGHT now- looking soo young and cute is fucking up my businness life and my sex life. I like to date men older than me but they think I'm a kid !!!!

My friend used to look really young, and she got a makeover and suddenly it was like she looked a few years older...Sometimes all it takes is a differet hairstyle or makeup and it adds a few years ...As for the job interview...as long as you look professional and have the right attitude then you should be fine but yea I can understand how that must be bad...I have the opposite problem..people tell me I look older and its really annoying sometimes..especially when I dont think I look older...I was at work and I was standin next to one of the kids I watch that looks like we could be related and some woman came up to me and goes wow for someone your age you look really young to be her mother... The girl is 9 years old!! I'm 18!! What am I goin to look like when I'm 40!!!???

im 18 and look like im about 16. i always get carded no matter where i would go. not only do i get carded, i also get this certain look like "u gotta be joking me right"?. all my friends look really old compared to me. me being short, i look like a little brother to some of my boys. its annoying but i guess itll be better later on.

I'm 26 going on 27and EVERY men I meet tells me " Oh you look soo young " ." How old are you ???" " You look 18"

I guess being short and petite doesn't help much either. But when men tell me that I look young I get really fuckin pissed.

One man even asked me how old I was at a job interview and I was sooo fuckin embarrased. I felt that he disrespected me as a lady.

When men mistake me for an 18 yr old I feel like they're saying " You're not woman enough" ...it really makes me feel insecure and furious. And it's fuckin embarrassing !!!

Now if I look that fuckin young - why would they want to fuck me ??? They must be pedophiles or some shit.

Lets see what you look like? I cant say unless I see for myself.

i know what you mean...

i'm in my mid-20s and people always mistaken me for a college freshman, even though i've been out of school for a few years now. i was speaking with a new employee here and when i told her my age, she exclaimed "i thought you were a high school apprentice!" looking younger than you are does have some bad points - not being taken seriously is one of the biggest.

for now, i guess we just have to deal with it. and hope for the future when we're in our 80s looking like we're 50yrs old while everyone else looks like a dried up old hag :screwy:

1. I don't know what type of jobs you are applying to, but as long as you are dressed and act professionaly, and have the resume to back you up, you shouldn't get embarrassed or be treated like a child.

2. I don't see why you'd have trouble getting into clubs as long as you have an id. I don't know which clubs you're talking about though, because most card everybody, not just those who look young.

3. It shouldn't damage your sex life because most men like younger women. All the better for them if you're not really *that* much younger, you just look like you are!

Actually, like everyone else, I'm really curious now to see if you really do look that young!

Dont feel bad i get the same shit... Except i'm younger then you, but i still understand

Originally posted by brickhouse

Here's the recommendation....

For the next year, smoke 4 packs a day, go to the tanning salon 3 times a week, and stop wearing a bra. That way, you'll age 5 years in the next year and be almost caught up. Problem solved!

BTW, some guys ALWAYS intentionally underestimate women's ages, especially since most women prefer to look younger than they are rather than older. It's a weird sort of flattery, and I really doubt it gets those guys laid too often, but a lot of guys do it...

I still don't get why girls fake n bake all year round.........they end up looking so nasty.

Oh great - please don't ask me to post my pic becauz I don't have a " Hot" pic...right now.

Men always tell me I look young- I don't think I look thaaat young.

I don't look like no teenage midget or anything ....

Hmmm ..I'll try to dig up a hot pic

I'm 22 and I'm told quite often that I look younger... Sometimes people say I look my age... my mom looks young for her age also... so take it as a compliment... when you are older you will still look young then you'll be happy... i'm pretty short so I understand what you're saying about being told that a lot... :D

Originally posted by dancensmile

I'm 22 and I'm told quite often that I look younger... Sometimes people say I look my age... my mom looks young for her age also... so take it as a compliment... when you are older you will still look young then you'll be happy... i'm pretty short so I understand what you're saying about being told that a lot... :D

You dont look that young. Well it depends, when you have your hair up you look like a kid:D but so do I. But you still dont look that young.

Originally posted by dibs

You dont look that young. Well it depends, when you have your hair up you look like a kid:D but so do I. But you still dont look that young.

Thanks :) When I went out w/Joy for a drink the other day, she was asked for ID and not me... she got so mad... she goes... i'm 26 and she's 22 and you didn't ID her! :D ONE time I don't get asked haha

Originally posted by dancensmile

Thanks :) When I went out w/Joy for a drink the other day, she was asked for ID and not me... she got so mad... she goes... i'm 26 and she's 22 and you didn't ID her! :D ONE time I don't get asked haha

But Joy looks young.....