Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss - july 3rd - Lineup

jcbliss

hey guys,

well its time for the 3rd anual july 3rd bliss event to be held this year at level.. this year we've decided to go with some of our good friends and bliss favorites.. should be an amazing night!

main room:

Parks & Wilson

Slacker

John Graham (quivver)

room 2

Tarrentella / Redanka

Kelvin Andrews (soul mekanik, sound 5)

Sammy O

Room 3

Jon Cowan

Austin Leeds

Mike Hiratzka

K-ahzz

This should be fun~

J

nice lineup jon. nice to see you have brought back both shem and kelvin andrews. who's the headliner? parks and wilson ? looks like a trip to space is in my future.

its gonna be a lovely summer oh yes indeed,

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

SSM

Dubnetwork

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kurtisp

Why the Eyeroll? That's a great lineup.

:cool:

no its not..... those are called left overs on a holiday weekend...

saleen is a left over on a holiday weekend...LOL

give these guys the due respect they all deserve as some of the best artists in the biz~! I've always stayed out of it but I begining to agree with a lot of you...this guy has his head up is arse! oh well, closed mindedness is what will kill the scene!

I am excited about it...should be a blast

Originally posted by jcbliss

give these guys the due respect they all deserve as some of the best artists in the biz~!

parks and wilson...quiver...slacker...cowan....leeds...tarentella/redanka...all very great acts...should be very good...i have seen quivver and cowan, and they impressed me....they should put nice sets together that day...count me in!!!

Originally posted by laliux

John Graham delivered a great set at Billboard during WMC.

I am there!!!

Yeah that set was great! I just remember Barbie kept saying: "this is awesome, but I thought he played trance?" :D

mr. bliss once again i must congratulate you. what a terrfic line-up this year for the 4th of july party. i have never been to level and this is the perfect musical excuse for me to attend. parks & wilson the masters of prog house. so deep and so charasmatic. then we have slacker, who as my boy digital7 says his WMC set 2001 @ crobar is still unforgettable. then we have quivver who puts you on a different and magnificent journey. austin leeds who's remixes are amazing.

1st time @ level for the bliss show. can't wait to see the outta hand girls and hear the musical bliss that has always captures my soul.

Hey Jon,

Thanks for bring back shem and kelvin andrews. Looks like a trip to Level is in my future. Last time I went and Stryke did a wicked Live PA. Is slacker doing Oldschool set as usual? Keep us updated :)

ROLL ON SUMMER!

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI<

Ramon C.

SSM

Dubnetwork