Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about anti-depressants and E

how does it feel to be on anti-depressants and to do E?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. how does it feel to be on anti-depressants and to do E?

• the more chemicals in one\\\'s body, the better
    • i didn\\\'t feel E working at all
    • i was less depressed when i came down
    • what is E after all?

i know this was probably asked many times, but i can't actually ask my pill doctor for this kind of advice...so here it goes: i'm taking 'celexa' now and i was told it's similar to zoloft....does that mean that E won't work for me? if anyone of you ever took this particular medicine i'd appreciate your reply....

thnx

Originally posted by klohe

I wouldn't recommend it, stick to the sn*ff ;)

well i know babe i would....but sniff is not aslways available in european citis one goes to over the summer....thanx for your advice anyway...:blank:

I take paxil.. which is an anti-anxiety drug.. probably somewhat similar in its contents to zoloft.. and i tried rolling twice and didnt feel the euphoria i usually feel.. i definitely felt fucked up and could dance for hours.. but i didnt feel good. Ive read and heard from various people that not taking your medication for at least a week before you plan to roll will make u capable of feeling the e.

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

I take paxil.. which is an anti-anxiety drug.. probably somewhat similar in its contents to zoloft.. and i tried rolling twice and didnt feel the euphoria i usually feel.. i definitely felt fucked up and could dance for hours.. but i didnt feel good. Ive read and heard from various people that not taking your medication for at least a week before you plan to roll will make u capable of feeling the e.

thank you ever so much! that' what i heard too...damn, this means i have to get off my anti-depressant for the summer. or follow klohe's advice....:blank::confused:

Originally posted by zlatang

thank you ever so much! that' what i heard too...damn, this means i have to get off my anti-depressant for the summer. or follow klohe's advice....:blank::confused:

yeah, i have the same problem myself.. i havent rolled in a month (but i havent felt the e since january).. and im waiting until july/august to roll again.. i want to make sure its GREAT.. so im gonna keep trying to find out about this whole anti-depressant/e thing.. ill let you know if i find out anything else that's helpful :D

yeah, i have the same problem myself.. i havent rolled in a month (but i havent felt the e since january).. and im waiting until july/august to roll again.. i want to make sure its GREAT.. so im gonna keep trying to find out about this whole anti-depressant/e thing.. ill let you know if i find out anything else that's helpful :D

hmm yes i had pretty bad experience since i started taking Es and anti-deps...E rarely worked in a way it should.....gawd all the $$$ i wasted on Es.....lol, well this summer it's e or d for me (d=depression).....i don't understand one thing -- if both pills work in the same way (serotonin synapse), why can't they just co-exist in my brain and make me happy at the same time?

:cry:

I too have taken paxil and had the same effects, a couple doctor's STRONGLY advised me to lay off the rolls while taking seratonin meds....:rolleyes: And I know the bumps may be limited, stock up 1st ;)

My etardism Post

The link above should clear up exactly what E does to you.. .

. .I don't recommend taking E with Anti depressants for the simple fact that it's really just throwing money out the door. SSRI's like Wellbutrin, Paxil and Prozac have a higher affinity for transport in the brain than Serotonin does, so it dampens the reaction . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

My etardism Post

The link above should clear up exactly what E does to you.. .

. .I don't recommend taking E with Anti depressants for the simple fact that it's really just throwing money out the door. SSRI's like Wellbutrin, Paxil and Prozac have a higher affinity for transport in the brain than Serotonin does, so it dampens the reaction . . .

Why is this beautiful?

Because if you understand it, you can use E without becoming a jaded party kid like me (and almost all of Florida and most of NY)

To Review a little : More Serotonin in the synapse = More happiness feeling . .

Continuing right along . . . You may ask youself now: If the axon can pull back the Serotonin into storage, and I've been rolling regularly for months, why do I have to eat a tenpack to feel good?

hey php>>>>>

you are my hero of the day! Thanx! what a scientific explanation i found on that page. all the little simili(s) you rasied were amusing as well! anyway, what would you do if you were me -- drop celexa* for E or...(i don't pay for the medication anyway, so money (except the one used on E) is not an issue)....damn i Need to have some Fun over the summer

:bounce: or :cry: