Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RoHa3000 drunk or trippin

RoHa3000  

10 members have voted

1. 1. RoHa3000

• Quit drinking and go back to trippin
    • Keep on drinking

Well many of us had the pleasure of hanging with RoHa3000 when he’s drunk and when he’s rolling.

How many of you think he should quit drinking and go back to tripping. And how many think he should just keep drinking.

Lets see your votes.

:D

Please do not encourage this person with temptation of Acid Joeg. From what I saw two weeks ago @ Howells, the obnoxious in him will just SPILL out of his pours (much like the alcohol I smelled on him)

I've never seen him rolling, but seriously my vote would be completely sober!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

C'mon Roha3000 (the stupidest name I ever heard), go for the gusto and just be sober!:D

Originally posted by quittintime

Please do not encourage this person with temptation of Acid Joeg. From what I saw two weeks ago @ Howells, the obnoxious in him will just SPILL out of his pours (much like the alcohol I smelled on him)

I've never seen him rolling, but seriously my vote would be completely sober!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

C'mon Roha3000 (the stupidest name I ever heard), go for the gusto and just be sober!:D

Yeah your a cool guy. Some fucking loser who won't post the shit you just said under your own screen name so you sign up for a new account just for that purpose. Get a fucking life.

. . you know . .I'm gonna agree with ron on this one . . It's one thing to make another screename to put on another facade and just "act" another part . .It's another thing entirely to make a bunk name just to fuck with specific people . . .

. . you got a problem pal? . . then bring it out front . .

Originally posted by roha3000

Yeah your a cool guy. Some fucking loser who won't post the shit you just said under your own screen name so you sign up for a new account just for that purpose. Get a fucking life.

Sorry, but if you recall when you met me, I introduced myself as a lurker. Better luck next time.

...as for your hostility, Roha refer to the USERNAME!

Originally posted by quittintime

Sorry, but if you recall when you met me, I introduced myself as a lurker. Better luck next time.

...as for your hostility, Roha refer to the USERNAME!

. . hmm. . you haven't been a member for more than 8 days . . . . . interesting . .

. . tell me, what's your beef with Ron? . . .

His beef is that his name is Quoth and he takes it in the can on a regular basis in his pathetic life. So he comes on this board and acts like some tough guy talking all kinds of shit. When he pushes someones buttons in a way that it may actually call for reprecusions to him (yes I know you so you can't hide behind a message board) he comes on the board with another name talking some more shit and diverting attention from his other bullshit personality. Well give it up now, because you aren't fooling anyone.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . tripping is a term reserved for Acid . . If you use it in reference to Rolling, then you're a rookie . . . got it? . . .

im not a rookie and ill use the term tripp when talking about e, ill also use it when talking about mushrooms.

i basically consider any high that lasts for multiple hours a trip.

Originally posted by ibjammin1

Well many of us had the pleasure of hanging with RoHa3000 when he’s drunk and when he’s rolling.

How many of you think he should quit drinking and go back to tripping. And how many think he should just keep drinking.

Lets see your votes.

:D

asshole2.gif

Originally posted by roha3000

His beef is that his name is Quoth and he takes it in the can on a regular basis in his pathetic life. So he comes on this board and acts like some tough guy talking all kinds of shit. When he pushes someones buttons in a way that it may actually call for reprecusions to him (yes I know you so you can't hide behind a message board) he comes on the board with another name talking some more shit and diverting attention from his other bullshit personality. Well give it up now, because you aren't fooling anyone.

YO YOU ARE A PARANOID SICK INDIVIDUAL!!!!

I am not even joking. I fuckin worked allllllll day you dumbass from 12:30pm-9pm came home..showered..took a nap woke up ate like about 15 minutes ago.

What the fuck is your goddamn problem as of late?? Your an extremely paranoid person who dont know dick...you just assume cause of like 2 threads and in person i joked about yer drinkin that u think its me? Did it ever occur to you that i rarely hang out with u and i didnt even know u roll so what the fuck?? I never seen someone so paranoid over a messageabord. Lighten the fuck up...its prolly just blowflyii (yea you mark) under one of his many made screenames cause he knows DaVe bans them all plus he has seen u at Pseudo CORRECT?? CORRECT!!! So just seriously kill yer fuckin paranoia cause i only got one screen name on here which is enough to keep up with. Next time you wanna make an ass of yourself and call me out on a messageboard least be legit and not make accusations just because i joked with u in person and in a few threads. Better yet dont even bother talkin to me next time u see me out and dont even be like "ah Quoth man sorry and shit for mistaken you" dude i could careless. This is entertainment and i have a job and a girl and they take up more of my time now than the boards do, so fuckin whoever is behind those other sn's obviously does not have a job nor a girl BUT...they do have a flare for entertainment which i give them props for.

I am done with this Roha bullshit...dont even know the kid..nor ever had a problem with him yet he finds that he wants to pick my name out of a hat just because i cracked a few jokes with him...yet everyone else on CP has seen you and yer drinkin shit so why is it automatically thats me and not one of them?? Fuckin paranoid...u definitely need to chill the fuck out.

Originally posted by somebitch

im not a rookie and ill use the term tripp when talking about e, ill also use it when talking about mushrooms.

i basically consider any high that lasts for multiple hours a trip.

. . hmmm. . . never really considered it that way . . .

. . . I can understand it's usage with stuff like cid and shrooms cause it makes your mind go on a "trip" . . . but E . . . I just didn't learn it that way .. . . and plus, I'm of the opinion that E makes cid look like a cheap date . . but that's just me . . :tongue: . . .