Clubplanet Nightlife Community

being single..........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know whats worse then being single......

Its being in love with someone, and you cannt have him.

He is forbidden by another to see me because of situations, I was in a relationship with one, but it was nothing serious, and I didnt want anything to do with him. Then I met another guy, they are friends(which I did not know) and now I cannt be with the guy I love because his friend(the guy I used to be with) still likes me.........

I hate this:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by dibs

You know whats worse then being single......

Its being in love with someone, and you cannt have him.

He is forbidden by another to see me because of situations, I was in a relationship with one, but it was nothing serious, and I didnt want anything to do with him. Then I met another guy, they are friends(which I did not know) and now I cannt be with the guy I love because his friend(the guy I used to be with) still likes me.........

I hate this:mad: :mad:

Now I'm back from Sean Cusick's party in Japan.

BTW You can't express your true emotion to his friend ?

Or you want to pretend like flatterer ?

I think you are too kind to avoid everybody.

Originally posted by weyes

i don't like being single; i can't stand the loneliness, especially now that it's spring. i hate being suspicious of everyone who seems interested in me, due to all of my past bfs being untrustworthy, insincere, or heartbreakers in the end. everything that i miss about my old relationships are just things that i'm misremembering, i know, but it doesn't keep me from missing them anyway.

I will have to agree with you 100%..i dont mind being single....i kind of like it,,,but then again....i want someone to be there...someone that i can just be myself with and not have to worry,...But shit it seems now just to have a relationships there is so much that you need to deal with....and idk.....relationships can be funny sometimes...:(

Originally posted by masaru

Now I'm back from Sean Cusick's party in Japan.

BTW You can't express your true emotion to his friend ?

Or you want to pretend like flatterer ?

I think you are too kind to avoid everybody.

I just spoke to both of them, I told them how I felt and told then what I think would be the best for us all. So......I am going to avoid the whole situation, and try to just be friends with them. I cannt come between their friendship..............I hope just being friends works:confused: We where all friends before everything happen, so I hope we can get back to that. (I still have feelings though:( )

Flipssoe, your right about woman at these clubs and bars. Part of the problem is, these woman have guys going up to them all the time. These woman know, there high in demand. Woman just have all the advantages, when it comes to meeting. Any nice looking girl, can pretty much meet when ever she wants. Your right, it can be hard to meet woman at these clubs. I dont go to meet woman at these clubs. I just go for the Music. But i know what your talking about. From what i see at these clubs, the guys who meet, are the guys that can really dance. I think another problem at these clubs. You have so many more guys looking to meet woman, then woman looking for a guy. Now i know there are guys, who only want one thing. But there are plenty of good guys, just looking to meet a nice girl and that can be hard. Its the same on the chat lines. When I go on the chat lines, I see all these guys looking to meet, but see so few woman. Its like this everywhere. Woman are just lucky, what can we do.

Originally posted by danwilson

Flipssoe, your right about woman at these clubs and bars. Part of the problem is, these woman have guys going up to them all the time. These woman know, there high in demand. Woman just have all the advantages, when it comes to meeting. Any nice looking girl, can pretty much meet when ever she wants. Your right, it can be hard to meet woman at these clubs. I dont go to meet woman at these clubs. I just go for the Music. But i know what your talking about. From what i see at these clubs, the guys who meet, are the guys that can really dance. I think another problem at these clubs. You have so many more guys looking to meet woman, then woman looking for a guy. Now i know there are guys, who only want one thing. But there are plenty of good guys, just looking to meet a nice girl and that can be hard. Its the same on the chat lines. When I go on the chat lines, I see all these guys looking to meet, but see so few woman. Its like this everywhere. Woman are just lucky, what can we do.

There are disadvantages...its very attractive when a guy comes up and starts groping me,and says lets fuk:rolleyes: not to mention the cheesy lines...I think out of the times that i've went to a club, I met one nice guy. So where are the plenty of nice guys in there??? If I hear one more cheesy line I'm goin to be sick. My favorite thing was some guy askin my friend if he can "borrow" me for a few minutes to go to the couch..ughh....or the guys that just grab you and try to drag you out to the dance floor when youi're trying to tell him no. Trust me if a guy came up to me or my friends at a club and didnt try to do anything, I think I would be shocked.

I deff agree with barvybe that you cannot go looking for relationships; it kinda falls on your lap. When you do go looking it can take away from your having fun since you are looking for gf, and most of the time they dont become the gf.

As for the girls looking for the good guys, we are out there. Just look harder.

Originally posted by jaquan

I deff agree with barvybe that you cannot go looking for relationships; it kinda falls on your lap. When you do go looking it can take away from your having fun since you are looking for gf, and most of the time they dont become the gf.

As for the girls looking for the good guys, we are out there. Just look harder.

When I look, nice guys never come around, so I gave up looking about a month ago:) I have no expectations, just waiting to see what happens and what nice guys come around

Originally posted by tilly

My advise to those that are wanting a relationship badly: Enjoy your time OFF & use your time wisely cuz you never know when it will end. Being in a relationship is about 2 people merging their lives into 1..work on yourself NOW..do you stuff...and then the rest will fall into place later.

I hear ya... I'm just gonna go out and have fun for now! When the time is right... you'll meet that person...

:D

Originally posted by dancensmile

I hear ya... I'm just gonna go out and have fun for now! When the time is right... you'll meet that person...

:D

U mean whats his face from last night was not the right person:laugh: :laugh: he is such an agrogant ass

Originally posted by danwilson

And the people who are single, are always guys. Thats because any decent to nice looking girl can meet whenever she wants.

People who are single are not always guys, I dont know where you came up this that. Being a nice looking girl does not mean you can find whomever she wants. I tend to attract a lot of jerks, true I could be with these jerks, but its not worth it. So when you say the people who are single are always guys, WRONG.

Originally posted by dibs

People who are single are not always guys, I dont know where you came up this that. Being a nice looking girl does not mean you can find whomever she wants. I tend to attract a lot of jerks, true I could be with these jerks, but its not worth it. So when you say the people who are single are always guys, WRONG.

Okay...maybe only 99.9% are guys then.

Originally posted by dancensmile

not just the guys who are single... i'm a nice girl and single... but I want a nice guy... so i'm not settling :D

Good for you...but you're only one of a select few that are nice and single...I can't compete with all the a-holes out there thoguh!

Damn shame really

the "best" breakup i ever had was when a good friend of mine who i had been dating told me that he thought we shouldn't be together because he wanted me to focus on myself. whether or not that was the entire reason for the breakup doesn't matter, because it meant a lot to me anyway... it's true: like tilly said, it's important to work on YOU and get to the point where you won't allow your entire being to get sucked into a relationship. having a partnership shouldn't be about NEEDING to be with someone, it should be about CHOOSING to be with someone; that makes the relationship all the more special.

uggghhh...i hate bein single....i love bein single....i hate bein single.....i love bein single...it always changes. yea..when im at some party...and im hookin up with this girl and that girl...i LOVE bein single...cuz i got the freedom to do that. but then the party's over...i sober up, and i realize that those girls dont mean anything...and they never call u anyway.

then thats when i feel lonely again. i miss a meaningful relationship. i miss having that special person there everyday. i used to have the greatest relationship in the world with the greatest girl in the world..and i fucked it all up. (many of u know my story already, sadly)

but i miss all that. and being single can be fun..but it just doesnt compare. nothings better than havin a great gf. :(

all i read is this talk bout nice guys and where are all the nice guys but on the real the main question should be if your tryen to meet your future bf or gf at a meat market wut do u espect but to meet crappy people i mean i'd like to think i'm a good guy but then again not every girl i meet gets to see that and its like this with alot of people any guy is nice if he wants to be just like any girl can be great if she wanted to be so in essence its all just depends on the other person on wut happens cause i know if u stick pam anderson in front of me i'm a shy lil sweet guy but then again if u stick some thing in front of me that isn't geting me hard i am a prick ;)

plus its u are wut u get if u got it going on and show that u will probley get this in return but if your shady and not all that u can't espect to get mister or misses perfect ;)