Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Valium

IMHO it is not a recreational drug. It is what you take to sleep or get over the bad effects of other drugs. It takes the edge off of things (like a coke comedown, so Im told) and allows you to get a good night sleep even after abusing your body for the night. It can absolutely save the next day.

Mixing it with alcohol is kind of different but if you do too much you will wake up wondering what in the hell you did last night. Do way too much and you may not wake up at all.

i've done valium once. earlier on the night i had taken what i thought was an E pill, but turned out not to be. i was jittery and my eyes couldn't focus. i took a valium to take away the edgy-ness so i could get some sleep.

the next day was horrible. i dont know if it was from that mystery pill, or the valium, or a combintation of the two, but i was very dehydrated, nauseas, and on the verge of puking all day.

:worry:

from what other people have told me though, they like valium. gives them that very calm feeling.

Valium is similar to a klonapin or other muscle relaxers.. a much lighter version of xanies kind of..

But believe it or not, one of the times I took 1 valium and drank 1 Corona, I passed the fuck out on a friend's bed (not such a good situation LOL) and didn't wake up until like 4am when everyone but him was gone, and he was getting ready for bed.

Oh wells. :D