Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are whores pretty ?

dolcemimi

I'm not talking about girls that are strippers but professional hookers.

When I watch HBO- Hookers at Hunts Points- the girls suck dick for $20

But I'm talking about girls that make $2000 and up + what do you have to look like or do to make that much ?

watch the movie "Nutz"

To make it as a prostitute...you have to roleplay.

Any women can swing her breasts around and lay on the bed

like a beached whale....but if you can preform...seduce..theres the $.

:flame:

Yeah I know... ive watched way too many hbo specials...

try going out there once..i went with like 10 friends in 2 cars...funniest shit u ever seen...these bitches r standin outside in freezin weather wit nothin on..half of them look like men..madddddd fuckin cops everywhere..maddd truck drivers..sick man sick!...

Originally posted by dolcemimi

I'm not talking about girls that are strippers but professional hookers.

When I watch HBO- Hookers at Hunts Points- the girls suck dick for $20

But I'm talking about girls that make $2000 and up + what do you have to look like or do to make that much ?

. . The second to last day I was at the WMC I watched the sun rise on the beach . . . I started walking down collins and there was this AMAZING looking girl that was hooking . . . I mean, this chick was insanely beautiful . . . I have to wonder why she'd be doing that though . . .

. . oh well. . such is life . .

Hookers in Hawaii are hot!

I mistook Carmen Electra one day as a hooker.

Funny because it was in the middle of the day and she was wearing these skimpy ass shorts and super high heeled shoes (standard hooker gear). I looked over at my friends and said "man, the hookers are out early today." And shortly there after Rodman stepped out of a shop and walked up to her. And thats when I realized it was Carmen Electra.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . The second to last day I was at the WMC I watched the sun rise on the beach . . . I started walking down collins and there was this AMAZING looking girl that was hooking . . . I mean, this chick was insanely beautiful . . . I have to wonder why she'd be doing that though . . .

. . oh well. . such is life . .

she may have been a transexual. Trust me, I rented a room around there for the conference and there were tons offering but you can tell from close up that they were chicks w/dicks

:laugh: