Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is disturbing. . .

clubkat

The sad thing is that the mayors office has changed the way they file crime in the system. A rape or sexual assualt is not considered a violent crime so it will not show up in the stats. That way the mayors office can claim that crime in NY City is down. Yes crime is down VIOLENT crime (as if rape isn't violent).

Nice huh?

I hate politicians.

I was watching those lil news tv's they have in elevators the other day, and it said most universities will require both physical evidence and EYE WITNESSES in order for rape charges to be processed...wtf! Like the guy is gonna have his buddy watching for kicks? :blown:

This should just serve as a lesson to us all, NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!!!

ALWAYS BE ON THE DEFENSIVE! We've become to lazy with our personal safety...

Look around you, be aware to see if anyone is lurking in dark corners, or following you, or staring... Not to sound paranoid, but you can NEVER be too careful!

Be Safe Girls;)

. .. As the economy falls crime is going to go up sharply in the city . . . I heard a report while at GCT the other day that even in Times square they're starting to see an increase in prostitution and violent crime . . .

. . . Lets just hope we don't go COMPLETELY back to the way it was in the eighties . .I really don't wanna have to carry a gun again .. .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. .. As the economy falls crime is going to go up sharply in the city . . . I heard a report while at GCT the other day that even in Times square they're starting to see an increase in prostitution and violent crime . . .

. . . Lets just hope we don't go COMPLETELY back to the way it was in the eighties . .I really don't wanna have to carry a gun again .. .

We need Rudy back!

And my friend tells me that theres nothing wrong with going to a club by myself in the city or up to the city by myself at night...when I get off at Port Authority and have to walk or take a cab everywhere...I think I'll pass...

I'm going to use some of my virgin posts to express a comment or two. Regardless of whether crime is up or down, NEVER EVER let your damn guard down.

There's always a small percentage of people getting screwed over by some asshole creep. I'm sure none of us want to become part of that statistic.