Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That Door Bastard at Vinyl......

They said I was too drunk.......

Yeah yeah, so I was drunk. I'm not denying that. But they let Charlie Fucking Brown in last week who has to be carried in by two chicks but they say I am too mangled.

Like I said, I am going to piss in that bastard's mouth. That little popcorn fart.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yeah yeah, so I was drunk. I'm not denying that. But they let Charlie Fucking Brown in last week who has to be carried in by two chicks but they say I am too mangled.

Like I said, I am going to piss in that bastard's mouth. That little popcorn fart.

:laugh:

sorry bro...

at least I got to see u at the bar...

Wow that sux, sorry about that bro. Damn I havn't heard in a long time of someone not getting in somewhere 'cuz they were to drunk. Probably going back years when i was under 21 going to the Palladium. Me and my boys drinking it up before we went in and my one boy got too banged up and they wouldn't let him in. He wanted to tear that bouncer up so bad. My boy was so drunk that he was just swinging at the air thinking he was hitting the bouncer. :laugh: :laugh: So now we were all drunk and had to leave and go home. Let me tell you that to this day I dont know how we navigated the car going home. Thank God!

thats some fuked up sh1t they don't let u drink in the fuken place and they won't let u in drunk i would of been pissed but u gotta act sober when u get into places other wise every where is strict bout that sh1t

That's fucked up, bro. First time I heard of Vinyl door people pulling this kind of shit.

Was it that skinny Aussie guy with the accent?

Originally posted by xpander

That's fucked up, bro. First time I heard of Vinyl door people pulling this kind of shit.

Was it that skinny Aussie guy with the accent?

Mmmmmmm Aussie accents are sooo sexy ::drool::

Oh wait - what were we talking about?

That bouncer pulled the same thing with me a few weeks ago. I just told him that I would go get a coffee and come back when I sober up a bit. So I went to the deli, drank a beer, came back, and acted sober.

He let me in!!! But he is an ass!

SK13

Originally posted by karch

Vinyl's bouncers are worse then Exit's bouncers.

:laugh: I was thinking the same thing.. but then again David Marvisi will let in anyone just to get money... I mean that really old tap dancing guy is there EVERY friday!!! lol hillarious,, I love watching him get chicks!

I should fart in that muthafuckas mouth that wannabe heffer piece of shit asshole.........

I'll smack him next time I go there.

Had to vent

First, STFU:tongue:

babes I did my best to get your ass in. I came out with my boy and he was like um we can't let your friend in look at his condition..hun were you only drunk? :rolleyes: You know I talked to you and you were rambling to me...babes you know the deal with vinyl, so why be like that? I even told the bouncers that that you come every weekend, and they were like he can get in but not in that condition.

anyway, I won't try to do you any favors again :tongue: I'm sorry hun, I missed you there:(

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh: I was thinking the same thing.. but then again David Marvisi will let in anyone just to get money... I mean that really old tap dancing guy is there EVERY friday!!! lol hillarious,, I love watching him get chicks!

Haha..yeah wuts up with that old dude?!? I get a kick out of watching him spin around the dance floor. I think thats great!

John, that same guy used to work the door at Twilo. He turned me and a friend away when we went to see Timo Maas one night. That bastard first said we didn't belong there on a Saturday night. Then when I explained I was there for Timo, he said my friend was too fucked up. He is a real prick.

Originally posted by roha3000

John, that same guy used to work the door at Twilo. He turned me and a friend away when we went to see Timo Maas one night. That bastard first said we didn't belong there on a Saturday night. Then when I explained I was there for Timo, he said my friend was too fucked up. He is a real prick.

Like I said......he's a popcorn fart

First of all, Vinyl has recently acquired new management--that is definite. (I heard a rumor about it being Bindra)

Seocnd of all Jaimie is not an Aussie, he's from Birmingham, England. All the bouncers there are cool, just doing their job--if they don't, it'll be closed down because of some idiot and they won't have a job.

They don't have a liquor license for a reason... I've seen tons of drunk people get turned away... if you smell like alcohol, or don't walk straight they're not going to let you in... it would risk some kind of brawl if you're a guy...

After Twilo closed Vinyl started being very careful I was there the Friday that Danny welcomed the Twilo crowd and also gave them a warning not to fuck it up for Vinyl too I never personally saw anyone get kicked out or turned away before that ... if you ask me, they are just trying to be careful

Jon, that sucks......

I should fart in that muthafuckas mouth that wannabe heffer piece of shit asshole.........

I'll smack him next time I go there.

Had to vent

Now you know how I feel about the ugly bitch in the back room! Finally someone besides me....

yo that guy at the door is mad cool. i look very young and i get in that place like theres nothing to it with a good fake. last time i went for howells i walked up to the id guy, plastered, i reak of alchohol . i cant beleive i even made it to the club without passing out. i give the guy my id and walk in, leaving my id behind me with the guy. he taps me on teh shoulder while im gettin checked and hes like u forgot ur id. then the so called "bastard" door guy starts like jokin around with me cause he knows im gone. he's like nice cell phone can i make a call. and im like wtf..he starts laughing at me and is like have a good night.dude totally knew i was udnerage. im not that underage at all. i'll be legal very soon. but i like about 15. the guy is cool. vinyl is great.