Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whipped!

rdancer

Not many people can take a full-fledged whipping.

Those that enjoy the extreme pain of it...are a little touched in the head...but thats just my opinion.

But...a whip can be pleasureable...if its done properly..a whip can be a gentle kiss in the proper hands...yet knowing that it can also cause severe pain and damage....is erotic..in a way..you submit to the holder of the whip...you trust them not too hurt you...too much. ;)

:flame:

Originally posted by gothzane

Those that enjoy the extreme pain of it...are a little touched in the head...but thats just my opinion.

But...a whip can be pleasureable...if its done properly..a whip can be a gentle kiss in the proper hands...yet knowing that it can also cause severe pain and damage....is erotic..in a way..you submit to the holder of the whip...you trust them not too hurt you...too much. ;)

jesus bro you are twisted hahahah

I think it's actually very hard to whip a man or a woman.. to me whipping involves one partener consistantly making the other parther do something they clearly do not want to do...

if your boy doesn't want to hang out with yall as much because he has a new girl thats what he wants.. its not being whipped well not usually.

Originally posted by gothzane

and such is the mystery of GOTHZANE....

Originally posted by rdancer

Whats everyones thought on being whipped by a girl or a guy? Or can that term only be used in conjuction with men getting whipped by their woman! Speak up and be heard... :D

alan...this is just for you.....:rolleyes: ....:laugh:

from experience, guys who say they're "whipped" usually bring it upon themselves. Women are creatures of stability and at the beginning of a relationship both guy and girl are so happy and excited about the whole thing that they spend entirely too much time together. Girls take it to heart, it becomes a routine and then they eventually start expecting that kind of attention all the time.

besides, a guy who's whipped doesn't have to be. Don't want to spend time with a girl, don't want to do what she says just fucking tell her...

it's not possible to say that someone whipped you because usually you're whipping yourself.

Originally posted by jy

it's not possible to say that someone whipped you because usually you're whipping yourself.

yup yup....and most of the time the female is bound to be weak and give in to the guy in one way or another....

Originally posted by siceone

I think it's actually very hard to whip a man or a woman.. to me whipping involves one partener consistantly making the other parther do something they clearly do not want to do...

just to clarify on this subject: many people truly enjoy whipping. some like it soft and some like it hard.

only real sadists would whip someone to the point of real physical damage even if the person did not enjoy it; in that case, it would be abuse that could/should be reported to the police...

of course, there's always the question of why someone would put himself into a situation in which he COULD be forced to do something he did not like. perhaps it implies that he does, in fact, enjoy it after all on some level?

all 'abuse' play involves a 'safety word' that can be mumbled/screamed/groaned when someone has had enough sensation. if your lover ignores you when you're asking him or her to stop, then it's time to get a new lover.