Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brazilian Bikini Waxing

marcid21

Pro: You're smooth as a baby's butt for weeks...

Cons: Hurts like a bitch (cannot stress that enough), even more painful if not done properly, costly, varying degrees of post-Brasilian wax tenderness, once you start you can't stop...

Just don't get it done in El Paso,

~kitten >o.O<

I have been shaving for several years now to keep the kitty smooth. (except for the small "landing strip") I decided to go for the Brazilian wax to avoid shaving every 2 days.

I went to this place in Philly and they RUINED me!!! First, they didn't even do the underneath area but took all the hair off the front except for a small HORIZONTAL strip!! It was so ugly so I had to go home and shave everything. After letting it grow in I went to Completely Bare up on Madison Ave. They are very nice, professional, and clean. It hurts the most the first time you get waxed, brings tears to your eyes but is worth it. You are so smooth and beautiful. It cost $70 and I'm going again on Saturday.

we had a guy call the salon on fri to see if someone would give him a brazilian! can u imagine!! why would any man want that pain!........and i am a huge fan of men who are practically hairless everywhere...but JEEEEZ!

anyways......the only thing is....like with shaving u can take care of it whenever needed......but say your fuzz is growing back but your wax is 3 days away............i would do it if someone lived in my house and could do it whenever!!!!

was it weird having a complete stranger bend u and lift your legs over your head and stick their face in your muff etc etc....

Guest tilly

I have been recommending it to all my friends...it will change your life! I started going recently to J Sisters to a woman named Giselle.

First thing to know..check your shame at the door. You bear ALL to this woman. Yeah, it hurts but you just have to take deep breaths and its pretty fast.

I've been waxing for years but I just started the brazillian thing so the regular parts were a breeze. The second time I went was 75% easier.

My advise: go to a place that is reputable.

it's how I knew I could withstand the pain of getting my belly button pierced.... and the belly button hurt less!!! definitely go to a place that is clean and reputable when it comes to certain parts of your body it's worth the money!

Originally posted by tilly

I have been recommending it to all my friends...it will change your life! I started going recently to J Sisters to a woman named Giselle.

First thing to know..check your shame at the door. You bear ALL to this woman. Yeah, it hurts but you just have to take deep breaths and its pretty fast.

I go to Giselle as well! She's great! No-nonsense and gentle.

The only downside to waxing is the cost, really, but I think the feeling (for yourself and your partner) is worth it. Of course, some people have faster growing pubic hair and shaving is more economical and sensible for them.

Originally posted by aljedynak

I have been shaving for several years now to keep the kitty smooth. (except for the small "landing strip") I decided to go for the Brazilian wax to avoid shaving every 2 days.

I went to this place in Philly and they RUINED me!!! First, they didn't even do the underneath area but took all the hair off the front except for a small HORIZONTAL strip!! It was so ugly so I had to go home and shave everything. After letting it grow in I went to Completely Bare up on Madison Ave. They are very nice, professional, and clean. It hurts the most the first time you get waxed, brings tears to your eyes but is worth it. You are so smooth and beautiful. It cost $70 and I'm going again on Saturday.

what was this place you went to in philly? i dont ever want to go near there... :eek:

well i went for a brazilian wax about half a week ago.... needless to say LIVING HELL..... the pain factor was minimal but the lady was CLUELESS!!!!!!..... she kept dropping huge goops of BURNING HOT wax all over me instead of spreading semi-hot wax.... omg it wuz SOOO bad.... then the wax wasn;t sticking and it looked like i had half shaved legs b/c she wasn;t doing it right..... THEN on my bikini area she totally screwed up and burned it!!! now i have some scars and my boy keeps wondering why we aren't having sex..... well i finally explained 2 him the situation and that my bikini scars need to heal.... its strange tho b/c it was a very pricey salon but the lady was new and completely clueless :(

Guest gabo

ladies, all this talk of a brazilian wax... and no pictures one one! whats up with that, yo ucant just talk about it and not post a pic.:D

Originally posted by tilly

I've been waxing for years but I just started the brazillian thing so the regular parts were a breeze. The second time I went was 75% easier.

All nice and clean eh, I gues now you can have girls lick you now is that the idea?