Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erica Campbell.....My sexual fantasy!

darthvader

Originally posted by jy

her tits are saggy :rolleyes:

aw come ooooooooon. her breasts are large. if someone has large breasts and they don't hang down at least wee bit, then they're probably fake.

that said, i can't tell if this lady's breasts are fake, though. i'm not very good at that...

• 3 months later...
Guest gabo

it doesnt matter if she is beautiful or not.. she has the most perfect ass that I have ever seen in my entire life!

that last pic of her ass is unbievable

Originally posted by jy

her tits are saggy :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

aw come ooooooooon. her breasts are large. if someone has large breasts and they don't hang down at least wee bit, then they're probably fake.
well said :clap2: get over it people!!! women with slightly larger breasts are gonna have them hang a lil lower than someone with a b cup and all perky and shit..... how do u expect them NOT to sag a lil!? theyre fuckin heavy!!! just b/c theyre big, doesnt justify the "her tits r saggy" comment and doesnt mean that theyre nasty tits! but everyones entitled to their opinion so whatever.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . hey now, I for one really like those tits, they're tasty delicious . . and yes, they're real . . .

"tasty delicious" is that some sort of...n/m

as an old school saying used to go, "i wouldnt kick her out of bed"...but at 110 lbs i think i would be afraid of cracking her ribs...on top or from behind it is then...

Originally posted by linabina

:rolleyes:

well said :clap2: get over it people!!! women with slightly larger breasts are gonna have them hang a lil lower than someone with a b cup and all perky and shit..... how do u expect them NOT to sag a lil!? theyre fuckin heavy!!! just b/c theyre big, doesnt justify the "her tits r saggy" comment and doesnt mean that theyre nasty tits! but everyones entitled to their opinion so whatever.

:clap: I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!