Clubplanet Nightlife Community

At first I thought you meant what kind of flavoring, etc. they put in it like cotton candy K, banana K, etc..

But if you're talking about cutting it..

I think people use shit like baking soda and asprin, etc..

That's fucked up.

Originally posted by codica3

At first I thought you meant what kind of flavoring, etc. they put in it like cotton candy K, banana K, etc..

But if you're talking about cutting it..

I think people use shit like baking soda and asprin, etc..

That's fucked up.

cotton candy hmmmm how do ya do that??

my advice is not to cut the shit in the 1st place, most of the street garbage that u get these days is the blue top shit from mexico. it is not as powerful as the yellow top that was more easily attainable about 2 years ago, so cutting agents will make it so weak that it's not worth doing. a jar lasts like 2 hours when u have weak shit. if u are cutting it just to make the extra buck, that's not good business. your customers will label u as a weak source and u won't have repeaters. let it air dry and u will get more out of it. under no circumstances should u use baking soda, it kills the membranes in the nostrils and eats away at the flesh that seperates the nostrils. if u need to cut it for yourself, use anosatol. it's a baby laxitive, that doesn't do anything to adults and melts away on contact w/ the inside of the nose.

i know an awful lot about the product becuz i research all drugs b4 i use em!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

First of al noone has the fucking time to air dry and noone ever said they cut it for their personal shit.....you know everyone who sells basically cuts that shit.....do a little more research Dr. K :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

if u read his remarks at the top of the page then u know that he prefers buying the shit in liks so he can make it himself for purer product and to avoid street swindlers trying to make the extra buck. by the way it only takes an hour to air dry on a window sill in the sun or under a powerful lamp!

don't get hostile bout it!!!:mad: hahaha

Originally posted by mindfaqd

hey you know your shit, allot of the tokyo k goes around my area, you think that shit is as good. it doesnt seem as potent to me, like it takes double the amount to get bumped up...

thanxx, have u cooked it yourself or are u buying it on the street?

I have to admit that I don't know all that much about shit from tokyo, but I asked a few sources and got mixed reviews. :tongue:

Well the only thing you will find in the streets now is blue labels and they suck of course cannot compare to yellow.... but over thee summer of 2001 and couple times over the winter I came across yellow but very expensive.....true about double the amount to bump it is weak.....But the trick is put a couple of drops of water in the lick before you cook it you get more and it hits you a little different........

It not like we are putting in massive amoutn of water couple dropps it womnt make it weaker.....it give you a liitle more...someone will always be bringing in licks I guess that kid who got caught ws shit out of luck but if its not him it will be someone else.....I look at it this way call me crazy but its funny how 2 years ago it was nothing but yellows all of the sudden they came back for a little while selling at double the price....

Yellows summer of 2000 45-50 dollars

Yellows summer of 2001 90-100 sometimes even higher

I think someone has a shit load and is just not selling them making people feen for yellows and one day come out with them.....I have heard of stories of people holding out on stuff for example pills from the old days.....they were the bomb but now they suck.....call me crazy but that how I see it.....no yellows at all for a year and a half and all of the sudden they are around....

Originally posted by tommyarmani

what about mixing a tiny bit of meth into the jar? or for that matter, what other types of drugs would go good with K? im always looking for new ways to die, i mean get F'ed up...YOU KNOW....;)

k and dust are a good combination! :bits: