Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Exit really THAT bad????

Lately I have been reading a ton of posts about why Exit is so fucking horrible. I've gone pretty often the past few months and have really enjoyed myself. I was there for Tiesto, Corsten, Project, Alex Gold and the return of Tony Draper and I failed to see how horrible this place is supposed to be. I mean, what other club in the city brings in Talent like Exit. I was just on their website and saw that this coming weekend is Tall Paul, followed by that Summer rave party with countless huge names and then PVD in June. I def. hear what people have to say about the crowd that TD brings in, but if you're there with a group of cool people then what the fuck does the rest of the crowd mean? Understandably, no club is perfect...and Exit is far from perfect, but terms of all the hate that that place gets, I think most is unwarranted. if there are some glaring things that I'm failing to see about Exit please enlighten me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you playing around? I mean are you serious, c'mon buddy your not doing this for shits&giggles? THIS FUCKING POST IS RETIRED.. Stop posting about EXIT. It's been argued over forever and there will never be and end. I mean really what the hell do you really think u'll accomplish with this post. All the board members all of a sudden will see your small paragraph and view exit as you do. Dont get me wrong if this was the first over even the 100th post about exit, I wouldnt say a word, but you must be 1,290,932,393 guy who said "Whats wrong with exit" or "fuck all u, I love exit" Exit has its pros and cons just like any other club case fucking closed!!!!!

big guy...I don't know about you or the rest of your computer geek tool friends that may post here all the time but I don't. I just recently started to, and asked a simple question without the rash tones and immature name-calling that I have seen lately...just a simple question in an open message forum. if you have an opinion then post it...if you think it's a played out topic, then don't.

~~~ i go once in a while and i go with a bunch of my friends so i usually end up having fun........its all about the company and about leaving b4 TD comes on...........but last friday he actually wasnt that bad but i left 40 min into his set b/c i knew his limited skills wont last for much longer....i must say he is improving i guess he realized that to keep his job at exit he needs to actually learn how to spin:tongue:

Exit is not bad, it's Horrible..... Except for nights where they have international DJ's.... That's the only time I will ever step foot in that place again.... Only for the music.... I went a few weeks ago on a Saturday, and it SUCKED!!!!! Junior was being bitchy (as usual) because he got hit with water, (AGAIN) so he went off for like a half hour, and wasn't even that good when he came back on.....

Originally posted by ellinita

yes it's that bad.... last time i went was 4 tiesto and the only reason i went was b/c i LUV tiesto

before may 10th, that was the last time i was at exit too and a lot of stuff has changed...the crowd (sux), the bouncers (they like to now GRAB genitals) and well the music i guess is the same. my "highlight" of the night was hearing some old skool beatz in the white room...other than that, :blown:

I haven't been to exit on a saturday yet, but on a friday its like an after prom party.

all highschoolers and girls that go in groups in their hooker outfits looking for guys, and on top of that they have attitudes:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:blown: :blown: :blown:

i duno what to tell u man. ive been to a couple of international DJ's in the past months and i cant really complain. well..scot project wasnt all that good..but maybe its cause im biased..since ferry corsten tore the roof of that motherfucker...exit is what u make it..my friends like different kinds of music and i guess exit caters to everyone..so thats why we usually have fun over there

exit isn't that bad its easy to find a girl in it and the music is pretty commercial which isn't too bad and they been haven a lot of guest djs so its not over all that bad thers just alot of exit haters but all i gotta say is draper is god :rolleyes:

the bouncer there completely violate u.... my boy went there with some of his friends a couple of weeks ago and the bouncer jus like grabbed him!! He was completely disgusted and doesn't exactly wanna come back again unless it's international talent.

Originally posted by romy20

I haven't been to exit on a saturday yet, but on a friday its like an after prom party.

all highschoolers and girls that go in groups in their hooker outfits looking for guys, and on top of that they have attitudes:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Any that's different from Roxy how???

Personally, I've never had any problems at Exit with bouncers grabbing my nuts, but if it happens frequently I could see why there are problems. The echo in there is pretty awful and the lighting guy is usually way off time, so I can see how those complaints could carry through, but as far as young crowds getting too trashed and having attitudes, I think it can be safely stated that every big megaclub in the city has a fairly large contingent of its population like that. Unless an international DJ or beloved local is spinning, the only real draw to these places is the social scene for either newbies for whom it's still fresh, people looking for a pick-up joint, or people who are looking to get trashed.

Besides, the crowd from Tunnel had to end up SOMEWHERE after it got shut down....

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i'm not saying that SF is on the same level as the others (good god no), just that it too can "get talent like exit can"

oh and let us not forget the World (:puke: )

as sad as it is..world managed to bring in Sasha and Diggers...

The only reason that Exit has taken a liking to groping genitals is because of the need for people to bring drugs into clubs. If there weren't so many crack heads, then there would be no genital grabbing. They are just taking the neccessary precautions. They don't want to end up like Twilo.