Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinyl friday

Originally posted by cutie6190

hey everyone ....anyone know whats going on there....and if anyone knows about a guestlist???/

thanks j =)

The DJ is Danny Tenaglia. He comes on at 3am. Rich Woods and Mike Cala are the opening DJs. For guestlists, Clubplanet has one. Here is the link:

Guestlists

Originally posted by deanna11

they've changed the party. it's the same resident DJ but the party is Be Guido

Eyyyyyy i'm fawkin' Tony and i'm a'fawkin' break yo fawkin legs, what the fawk is you lookin at, ya fawkin dirty raver?

Originally posted by cutie6190

i knew he was spinning there i just didnt know if there was someone on before him or if there was someone special there blah blah....the people before him what do they spin ?? thanks for the info though.

j =)

Mike Cala and I opened for Danny this past friday and, despite the fire that interrupted our set, had a blast. We play a style similar to Danny... dark and hard with some soul...

We'll be opening again very soon, either together or seperately. Keep an eye out!!!

:)

------------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming dates:

June 6 - VIP Roof Deck @ Shelter for Steve Lawler "Lights Out" CD Release party

June 8 - Bar Below, Brooklyn

June 11 - Spex Quatro @ Halcyon (broadcast live on Groovetech 9p-mid EST)

June 12 - Spex Quatro @ Angel w/ Burchan Acar

June 13 - MetroTECH @ Filter 14 with Rob Sperte

Guest DJ for May on Phoenix Productions

Originally posted by rich4468

Mike Cala and I opened for Danny this past friday and, despite the fire that interrupted our set, had a blast. We play a style similar to Danny... dark and hard with some soul...

We'll be opening again very soon, either together or seperately. Keep an eye out!!!

You guys are no joke!

Clubplaneters: Check out RICH WOODS.

Originally posted by johnchichi

rich-

you are playing the vip roof deck at lawlers party? when did you confirm that? that will be f-ing sick!

good work man.

Thanks. :)

Confirmed last week. However, it may even be better...

(hint: phazon)

But THAT'S not confirmed yet...

Will keep you posted...

------------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming dates:

June 6 - VIP Roof Deck @ Shelter for Steve Lawler "Lights Out" CD Release party

June 8 - Bar Below, Brooklyn

June 11 - Spex Quatro @ Halcyon (broadcast live on Groovetech 9p-mid EST)

June 12 - Spex Quatro @ Angel w/ Burchan Acar

June 13 - MetroTECH @ Filter 14 with Rob Sperte

Guest DJ for May on Phoenix Productions

Holy shit!! Rich Woods!! Good luck with everything!! I'll be at the MetroTech party...can't wait to hear you!!

Thanks. :)

Confirmed last week. However, it may even be better...

(hint: phazon)

But THAT'S not confirmed yet...

Will keep you posted...

is that from the quality showing at vinyl on fri? we were only there for a little while b4 the fire but it was rockin!

congrats bro, that would be sick opening for lawler (it is better for DT but lawler isnt here much so call it a tie) :)

keep us posted, especially on NB.

thx

Originally posted by johnchichi

is that from the quality showing at vinyl on fri? we were only there for a little while b4 the fire but it was rockin!

congrats bro, that would be sick opening for lawler (it is better for DT but lawler isnt here much so call it a tie) :)

keep us posted, especially on NB.

thx

I'm glad you had fun @ Vinyl!!! Believe me when I say that out of ALL the things you think can go wrong at a gig (turntable troubles, bad mixes, headphones break, etc.) this was the LAST thing we would have thought of. But, you go with the flow and smile and laugh because there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Oh and if you were wondering, I was the bald one. Mike Cala wears a Kangol everywhere he goes...

As far as Shelter is concerned, the main floor possibility is arising out of logistics... but, again, that may not happen. I'm not pushing them either way on this one... if I open, I open... If I'm on the roof, I'm on the roof... I won't complain either way really!!! :o)

Are you asking how I was booked in the first place? I guess my demo CD's and my live sets... I've known Chris @ Global Underground for a long time and he's loved what I've been doing since I played out my first time for his Feeling Zone party @ Filter 14 over a year ago.

You can click on thel link below to hear my latest CD, Ition, from March. Just follow the guest DJ links on that page.

Originally posted by highmay

Holy shit!! Rich Woods!! Good luck with everything!! I'll be at the MetroTech party...can't wait to hear you!!

Thanks!! :)

Please introduce yourself @ Filter... unless I know you already and just forgot this name of yours...

My memory's shot!! :)

Thanks!! :)

Please introduce yourself @ Filter... unless I know you already and just forgot this name of yours...

My memory's shot!! :)

haha..nah...you dont know me...im just a fan of the Be Yourself DJs...but I'll come and say hi and we'll talk to music ;)...