Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reasons y i hate work and most people these days

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shook

when was the last time u were able to see your dik ???????

why george... i'm looking at it right now... as I couldn't keep my pants on while looking at this thread because of the pics in your sig...

hehe...

(This ain't no quoth thread... but beggers can't be chosers... i'm bored today)

Originally posted by joeg

why george... i'm looking at it right now... as I couldn't keep my pants on while looking at this thread because of the pics in your sig...

hehe...

(This ain't no quoth thread... but beggers can't be chosers... i'm bored today)

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm okay since your checken it out now as u said are u liften your belly up or pushen it to the side to check it out ?????????? this i wonder

i'm so bored, I actually want to read this... but its just 1 big sentance with poor grammer... too painful...

ight and i'm gonna drop it like this i posted and u brought it upon your self to jump in and tell me i have bad grammer LoL acten as if your the only mother fuker who thinks that i know i have bad grammer and every other mother fuker out ther readen wut i write knows i have bad grammer and u brought it upon your self to state that lol well i'm bringen it upon my self to state your over weight i mean and if u didn't know that now u know and u know wut i'm happy i got poor grammer cause atleast i can laugh at fuks like u when i get bored even if i'm laughen while mistypen and misspelling sh1t LoL so befor u go thinken your a man and sh1t and haven to prove your self by tryen to tell me and every 1 else sh1t that any 1 can see for them selfs look in the fuken mirror and relaze u shouldn't be speaken boy ;) and thats bout all i gotta say on that behalf cause i'm not anti fat but stupid fat fuks like u make me seem it LoL

ight and i'm gonna drop it like this i posted and u brought it upon your self to jump in and tell me i have bad grammer LoL acten as if your the only mother fuker who thinks that i know i have bad grammer and every other mother fuker out ther readen wut i write knows i have bad grammer and u brought it upon your self to state that lo lwell i'm bringen it upon my self to state your over weight i mean and if u didn't know that now u know and u know uwt i'm happy i got poor grammer cause atleast i can laugh at fuks like u when i get bored even if i'm laughen while mistypen and misspelling sh1t LoL so befor u go thinken your a man and sh1t and haven to prove your self by tryen to tell em and every 1 else sh1t that any 1 can see look in the fuken mirror and relaze u shouldn't be speaken boy ;) and thats bout all i gotta say on that behalf cause i'm not anti fat but stupid fat fuks like u make me seem it LoL

Ok I can't take it anymore, did you call someone else stupid? You shouldn't have dropped out after 6th grade, it really shows and honestly I feel sorry for you and what kind of future you have. I hope your not for real and just some screen name someone made up, this can't be happening? GET HOOKED ON PHONICS....I'll even buy it for you......

Originally posted by wideskies

if you think you're a real man, then you should at least have the balls to admit your prejudices. if you judge people based on their external appearance, so be it... but don't try to cover it up with lame excuses.

na i'm not prejudices towards fat people and y i'm not is cause i get with alot of chubby girls when i get bored i just am prejudice againest people who feel they have the right to speak of other people when ther noting to look at them selfs ;)

and bout that chubby chick commet if i go to a club and i see pam anderson in 1 corner and a fat chick in another and if i'm horny i'm gonna walk up to the chubby chick cause its easyer and even tho pam might be just as easy with the chubby chick i won't need to talk to end up happy but with the hot chick i'm gonna have to atleast say hi LoL which is too much of a hassel some times LoL

ight and i'm gonna drop it like this i posted and u brought it upon your self to jump in and tell me i have bad grammer LoL acten as if your the only mother fuker who thinks that i know i have bad grammer and every other mother fuker out ther readen wut i write knows i have bad grammer and u brought it upon your self to state that lol well i'm bringen it upon my self to state your over weight i mean and if u didn't know that now u know and u know wut i'm happy i got poor grammer cause atleast i can laugh at fuks like u when i get bored even if i'm laughen while mistypen and misspelling sh1t LoL so befor u go thinken your a man and sh1t and haven to prove your self by tryen to tell me and every 1 else sh1t that any 1 can see for them selfs look in the fuken mirror and relaze u shouldn't be speaken boy ;) and thats bout all i gotta say on that behalf cause i'm not anti fat but stupid fat fuks like u make me seem it LoL

honestly, again, its just too much with no punctuation... so to avoid loss of eyesight... i can't read it...

But, from the first would-be sentance... i'll agree, I started the "drama"... but I stand with my conviction that your grammer/online etiquette is hurrendous... and I can't read it without getting a headache...

its just a message board, chief... relax... no one is crying over it.

honestly, again, its just too much with no punctuation... so to avoid loss of eyesight... i can't read it...

But, from the first would-be sentance... i'll agree, I started the "drama"... but I stand with my conviction that your grammer/online etiquette is hurrendous... and I can't read it without getting a headache...

its just a message board, chief... relax... no one is crying over it.

I've met your ass in person boy and u didn't seem to say sh1t bout my grammar then so i don't' know wut makes u think u have the right to say sh1t on this cause as i recall u said maybe 2 wordz to me LoL yet online u wanna act like your a man and talk sh1t lol well if i ever see your ass in person again which will happen i am sure and u say more then 2 wordz to me I'm gonna smack the fat off of u and show u wut a man is lil boy cause on the real u shouldn't be runnen your mouth to people u have seen before just be a online geek and spit sh1t to those who are stangers cause i know exactly who your fat ass is and lol I'd like to see u spit any thing to me in person cause it will be the funniest sh1t any 1 on cp has ever seen now say your sorry and go back to your grammar school lil boy cause sayen this is only a board isn't getting u off the hook so i think its bets for u to just aboid my topics from now on cause next nasty commmet u make even if its true is geting u hit ;) now take that read that and learn from it lil boy and i really think u should read that so u don't end up being made fun of in the future okay boy

and hhhhmmmmmmm any 1's who met me and acttly has spoken to me knows i'm decent people lol and u have kinda met me and u sure as fuk didn't spit sh1t so on the real if u wanna talk bout my grammmer next time u see me spit it boy its that simple other wise i suggest u keep your commets to your self and just go back to spiten sh1t to people who never seen or met u befor cause u seemed like a scared lil boy in person yet your acten like u got a big fuken dik online fuk no lol u can do that with your other friends but we aren't friends so think befor u type and learn a lession the easy way rather then a hard way

but now back to the topic LoL

haha... at first glance, that last paragraph appears have the most content of them all so far, but then one realizes it is simply because he added the words "boy," "fat," and "sh1t" a bazillion times. it still didn't make much sense.

George, I still can't read through that crap... but from what I gather... heres my response:

I have met you, and in person you were pretty quiet, so I didn't get to hear you speak... had you spoken and blurted out something that resembles the brain splooges you call posts... I would have told you right then and there that your 'mastery' of the spoken word is far below par.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't know when to keep my mouth shut...

and as far as future encounters of the northnj type... get a life... you don't cause shit in a club because you want to prove how big your dick is, pdiddy...

sorry george... you'll have more luck with this with temptskid, ch0sen1, & fleximus... I'm a clubkid... nothin more, nothin less...

George, I still can't read through that crap... but from what I gather... heres my response:

I have met you, and in person you were pretty quiet, so I didn't get to hear you speak... had you spoken and blurted out something that resembles the brain splooges you call posts... I would have told you right then and there that your 'mastery' of the spoken word is far below par.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't know when to keep my mouth shut...

and as far as future encounters of the northnj type... get a life... you don't cause shit in a club because you want to prove how big your dick is, pdiddy...

sorry george... you'll have more luck with this with temptskid, ch0sen1, & fleximus... I'm a clubkid... nothin more, nothin less...

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm u deff have gotten nicer in responses since that post i made and hhhmmm no sh1t i'm queit in person its the easyest way to avoid people if u don't like some thing just shut your mouth and deal with it i mean thats the way i was raised every body hates sh1t but some times u gotta be around it then its best off just to be quiet and smile a lil and act like its all goood LoL

LoL i think u need some 1 to fitness train u kid we can make a deal u can teach me proper grammmer and how to type which will take a few weeks and i can get u in shape but its no mircale so that will take a few years or more LoL

:laugh:

at least he's freindly and wants to help...

:laugh:

I've met your ass in person boy and u didn't seem to say sh1t bout my grammar then so i don't' know wut makes u think u have the right to say sh1t on this cause as i recall u said maybe 2 wordz to me LoL yet online u wanna act like your a man and talk sh1t lol well if i ever see your ass in person again which will happen i am sure and u say more then 2 wordz to me I'm gonna smack the fat off of u and show u wut a man is lil boy cause on the real u shouldn't be runnen your mouth to people u have seen before just be a online geek and spit sh1t to those who are stangers cause i know exactly who your fat ass is and lol I'd like to see u spit any thing to me in person cause it will be the funniest sh1t any 1 on cp has ever seen now say your sorry and go back to your grammar school lil boy cause sayen this is only a board isn't getting u off the hook so i think its bets for u to just aboid my topics from now on cause next nasty commmet u make even if its true is geting u hit ;) now take that read that and learn from it lil boy and i really think u should read that so u don't end up being made fun of in the future okay boy

c'mon...no need to get violent! we all can see how muscular and manly you are, without threatening ppl!

:eek:

Originally posted by zlatang

c'mon...no need to get violent! we all can see how muscular and manly you are, without threatening ppl!

:eek:

lol na i'm not even half as manly as i plan on being in the near future and i shall never be happy ontill that is true and it wasn't a threat it was the truth, people who talk sh1t online are punks and that punk i happen to have met in which he didn't speak a word i mean i'll admit its not like i tryed to talk to him lol but still if u gonna be brave online and spit sh1t atleast back it up in person other wise don't spit sh1t to people who u know your gonna meet or have met some people gotta learn that, cause i don't take strangers to offense but people who were in my face in person who looked like scared lil boys if they wanna cum online and act like they got a big dik lol thats just funny and i bet that kid couldn't even see his dik and those are my wordz ;) misspelled mistyped all fuked up grammer i'll admit but lil faggets bets close ther mouth only strangers can pick on my sh1t lol

Originally posted by smokesum

just like you're the little gay choir boy in real life eh? :laugh:

Yea...laugh now...but i will see yer ass in court FATHER Smokesum...wait til they hear my allegations..you'll be sure to never EVER conduct a mass again in the tri-state area.

lol na i'm not even half as manly as i plan on being in the near future and i shall never be happy ontill that is true and it wasn't a threat it was the truth, people who talk sh1t online are punks and that punk i happen to have met in which he didn't speak a word i mean i'll admit its not like i tryed to talk to him lol but still if u gonna be brave online and spit sh1t atleast back it up in person other wise don't spit sh1t to people who u know your gonna meet or have met some people gotta learn that, cause i don't take strangers to offense but people who were in my face in person who looked like scared lil boys if they wanna cum online and act like they got a big dik lol thats just funny and i bet that kid couldn't even see his dik and those are my wordz ;) misspelled mistyped all fuked up grammer i'll admit but lil faggets bets close ther mouth only strangers can pick on my sh1t lol

well i'd have little prob with what you said (i believe it's not nice to insult anyone online, and i only return insults, like to that bit*h iliana, who's nowehere to be found after i did it, LOL), had you not been so homophobic...where did your tollerance disappear when it comes to that? i don't care if you don't spell right if you're a nice person....actually i could use a gym buddy:rolleyes:

anyway, just a thought