Clubplanet Nightlife Community

convo with yet another SF crackhead

Originally posted by kitty19

yea this seemed like a conversation in Artificial Intellgence..

nice one, you had people goin there IBCLUBBin! thanks for the heads up djdanfury..

hehe this was cute. :laugh:

But um, he wasn't tryin to fool anyone into thinking it was a real person:confused:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

DJBG2002: do you ever go to Sound Factory?

SmarterChild: Do I ever go to sound factory? Yeah?

DJBG2002: you do?

SmarterChild: You always say such interesting things, DJBG2002.

DJBG2002: why do you go there?

SmarterChild: Why do me go there? Some questions are just impossible to answer...

DJBG2002: is it because of JP?

SmarterChild: Funny. I have absolutely no idea.

Tough for me to say.

DJBG2002: youre a k-head aren't you?

SmarterChild: Oh yeah?

DJBG2002: i think so

SmarterChild: Think again.

DJBG2002: tina?

SmarterChild: What would you like to know about Tina, MO?

1 Movies in Tina, MO

2 Theaters in Tina, MO

3 Weather in Tina, MO

4 News about Tina, MO

5 Time in Tina, MO

DJBG2002: i don't want to know about Tina.....tina is BAAAAAD news

SmarterChild: Sorry, I couldn't find any stories about I DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT TINA TINA IS BAAAAAD.

DJBG2002: forget you....you're a crackhead anyway

SmarterChild: Youre a crackhead anyway? I dunno 'bout that.

DJBG2002: i think so

SmarterChild: I think not.

DJBG2002: well fuck you then

SmarterChild: Hey cool it. You don't want me to make you apologize again.

DJBG2002: i'll whore you like the bitch you are

SmarterChild: Aw c'mon. Can't you play nice?

DJBG2002: fuck playing nice....let's get dirty

SmarterChild: Look. Why do you keep saying that?

DJBG2002: because you are a k-head tina freak

SmarterChild: Oh yeah? Because me are a k-head tina freak?

DJBG2002: wacko

SmarterChild: Wacko?

DJBG2002: uh huh

SmarterChild: Yea.

DJBG2002: i thought so

SmarterChild: So what?

DJBG2002: go do another bump

hahahahahah

BG

. . . .dude, I played the smarter child convo bit about 3 months ago . . welcome to the party, although you're a bit late . . .

. . and also, if you're gonna fuck with a Bot, at least make it somewhat witty .. .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . .dude, I played the smarter child convo bit about 3 months ago . . welcome to the party, although you're a bit late . . .

. . and also, if you're gonna fuck with a Bot, at least make it somewhat witty .. .

So are you saying that the"go do another bump" finale did not have you screaming for an encore?

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

So are you saying that the"go do another bump" finale did not have you screaming for an encore?

. . . are you kidding me? . . I had a veritable waterfall flowing out of my pants from the laughter . . . . ha .. . . ha . . .ha . . . .

Originally posted by hugepiece

elitists...who needs their bob costas homo asses...poppapenis

. . . dude, get some cred, then talk the smack. . . cause as far as I'm concerned you're writing checks that your "piece" can't cash . . . Oh, and also . .if you thing allying with IBClubbin is gonna get you "in" to the community , think again cocksnot . . .

. . . thank you, and have a pleasant afternoon . . remember . . smile . . :) . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Oh, and also . .if you thing allying with IBClubbin is gonna get you "in" to the community , think again cocksnot . . .

THE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so ashamed that I am not part of the community that i strive so hard to be a part of

You people are way too fucking critical...when you guys post your inside jokes that are absolutely cheesy as can be, do I comment on them? no.....i add some humor and you all blast me......

whats the matter Jonstephen? still reeling from that "virus"?:rolleyes:

whats the matter Tunnelbandit? still reeling because someone dug up a picture of your skinny ass with a busted chick?:rolleyes:

none of you guys would be talkin the way you are if you didnt have IP addresses and screen names to hide you......but whatever.....youll respond to this (predictably) as if to say that what I wrote is silly and I am some moron who isnt worthy of being in the COMMUNITY :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would love to see what you people would be without your Clubplanets and your other message boards...probably just a bunch of skinny geeks with pocket protectors working Computer Tech jobs watching Star Trek on weekends

except you Tunnelbandit....you remind me more of one those kids on the Small Town Ecstacy special:laugh:

BG

THE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so ashamed that I am not part of the community that i strive so hard to be a part of

You people are way too fucking critical...when you guys post your inside jokes that are absolutely cheesy as can be, do I comment on them? no.....i add some humor and you all blast me......

whats the matter Tunnelbandit? still reeling because someone dug up a picture of your skinny ass with a busted chick?:rolleyes:

none of you guys would be talkin the way you are if you didnt have IP addresses and screen names to hide you......but whatever.....youll respond to this (predictably) as if to say that what I wrote is silly and I am some moron who isnt worthy of being in the COMMUNITY :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would love to see what you people would be without your Clubplanets and your other message boards...probably just a bunch of skinny geeks with pocket protectors working Computer Tech jobs watching Star Trek on weekends

except you Tunnelbandit....you remind me more of one those kids on the Small Town Ecstacy special:laugh:

BG

. . . Oh look . . . the shaman speaks . . . . I'm totally enthralled . . .

You think I have anything to hide from?

Remember that nice little thread that you did send me that virus and then I IM'd you.......and you backed off like the little pussy you are.

Then I posted it for everyone to see what a spineless punk you really are.

Talk about hypocrites, its this little chubby wimp IBnothin who is actually hiding behind the computer screens......

I have absolutely nothing to hide from. I will say everything to your face that I say on here. You know where to find me, so if you ever decide to have the balls to come up and say something to my face, do so.....cause the fact still remains that you ran like a pussy the last time I confronted you.

Until that day comes when you get a set of balls and bring that shit to my face, I am completely through with you.

Barry, you are a pussy.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Remember that nice little thread that you did send me that virus and then I IM'd you.......and you backed off like the little pussy you are.

Talk about hypocrites, its this little chubby wimp IBnothin who is actually hiding behind the computer screens......

I have absolutely nothing to hide from. I will say everything to your face that I say on here. You know where to find me, so if you ever decide to have the balls to come up and say something to my face, do so.....cause the fact still remains that you ran like a pussy the last time I confronted you.

Until that day comes when you get a set of balls and bring that shit to my face, I am completely through with you.

Barry, you are a pussy.

i felt bad because i thought I might have actually ruined your computer.....then once I realized you were TOO STUPID TO RESTART IT I didnt feel so bad

BG

Barry, you are a pussy.

And yes, the reason I am still against this Draper wannabe is because my MSN Explorer is still fucked up cause of it.

And yes, the reason I am still against this Draper wannabe is because my MSN Explorer is still fucked up cause of it.

you must really be special because you are the only retard who had a problem with that

BG