Clubplanet Nightlife Community

convo with yet another SF crackhead

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

guess you didnt read the directions.....

Id rather be Zach then TunnelScreetchBandit....Zach had mad game and pulled bitches like crazy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BG

. . . OK . . it's lesson time . . . The Art of the One Liner is quite simple . . One must come up with a zinger that is witty and can be delivered in classic deadpan style . .

. . . You're comment above fails on two counts. . . First: You faltered at the "TunnelScreechBandit" part. . That zing is too complicated, and therefore cannot be used . . . Listen to the sound of it as you say it . . .

Id rather be Zach then TunnelScreetchBandit

. . It's kinda there (well not really, but for posterity, lets say it is . . ), but not quite because it requires the person to actually say "TunnelScreechBandit" which causes the tongue to trip, hence not adhering to the smoothness quotient needed for a proper one liner . . . a better form would be:

Ok. . . TunnelScreetch . . .

. . . Yes, I know we dropped the Zach part, but that comes later . .

. . . Continuing right along . . .

The second part of this hopeless attempt at a zinger/one-liner, in your words goes:

Zach had mad game and pulled bitches like crazy

. . . Once again, we can see how the "flow" of the one liner is thrown off by A) The inclusion of "Zach" wich can be assumed as your role if the above modification were to be taken into account . . and B) the inclusion of an "and" in the sentence followed by "pulled bitches like crazy" . . . This bridge of two different thoughts (the first of which is redundant, again, if you being Zach is taken for granted) causes an abrupt jerkiness that destroys the statement entirely . . . now that I think about it though, I think we could indeed leave a "Zach" reference in there (for those more pop-culture challenged souls out there) . . a better substitute would be:

Like Zach, I rock da hoes . . .

. . The above substitute works on two counts, 1) it's easy to say and 2) it adds a sense of false urban coolness . ..

. . .So Taking both modified parts into account, the final zinger would be:

Ok, TunnelScreetch . . . Like Zach, I rock da hoes . . .

. . . See, Rolls off the tongue like spunk down your fathers chin . . .

. . . Enjoy . . . :cool: . . .

THE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the matter Tunnelbandit? still reeling because someone dug up a picture of your skinny ass with a busted chick?

BG

<----- busted chick replyin...

I could care less that u think am busted looking, ur one to talk ....:laugh: At least am not so vain to knock ppl down, but this time i had to do it to u just cuz u think ur soooo Hot :rolleyes:

Have a nice day :)

none of you guys would be talkin the way you are if you didnt have IP addresses and screen names (BG

Ummm, obviously not coz then we wouldn't be reading this cheesy IM convo and thus wouldn't have a chance to comment on it.

;)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . OK . . it's lesson time . . . The Art of the One Liner is quite simple . . One must come up with a zinger that is witty and can be delivered in classic deadpan style . .

. . . You're comment above fails on two counts. . . First: You faltered at the "TunnelScreechBandit" part. . That zing is too complicated, and therefore cannot be used . . . Listen to the sound of it as you say it . . .

. . It's kinda there (well not really, but for posterity, lets say it is . . ), but not quite because it requires the person to actually say "TunnelScreechBandit" which causes the tongue to trip, hence not adhering to the smoothness quotient needed for a proper one liner . . . a better form would be:

The second part of this hopeless attempt at a zinger/one-liner, in your words goes:

. . . Once again, we can see how the "flow" of the one liner is thrown off by A) The inclusion of "Zach" wich can be assumed as your role if the above modification were to be taken into account . . and B) the inclusion of an "and" in the sentence followed by "pulled bitches like crazy" . . . This bridge of two different thoughts (the first of which is redundant, again, if you being Zach is taken for granted) causes an abrupt jerkiness that destroys the statement entirely . . . now that I think about it though, I think we could indeed leave a "Zach" reference in there (for those more pop-culture challenged souls out there) . . a better substitute would be:

. . The above substitute works on two counts, 1) it's easy to say and 2) it adds a sense of false urban coolness . ..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG!!! THAT Right there, is the POST OF THE DAY!!!!

lol... Dr. Phunk in da hizzeee...

Originally posted by joeg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG!!! THAT Right there, is the POST OF THE DAY!!!!

lol... Dr. Phunk in da hizzeee...

. . sank you . . sank you . . *bows* . . . I'd like to thank the academy, my dog and the crackpipe for the inspiration for writing that post . . .

Guest tilly

. . . OK . . it's lesson time . .

dude, bottle up some of this "personality" and save it for later.

phunk at his finest ladies & gentlemen...

you may now take a bow mr phunkmastafresh~

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

That is quite possibly the funniest post I have read to date......go phunk!

I mean, its not even fair sometimes.

dont mind the girl on the right:D

attachment.php?s=&postid=828961

all skinny people who get none feel free to comment....the good looking people will keep their mouths shut

BG

:jawdrop: Whats my future wife doin in that pic? ;) This thread is classic....people get so fired up...:laugh:

dont mind the girl on the right:D

attachment.php?s=&postid=828961

all skinny people who get none feel free to comment....the good looking people will keep their mouths shut

BG

being ugly myself i know other ugly people when i see them

you are quite an ugly bastid

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Whats my future wife doin in that pic? ;) This thread is classic....people get so fired up...:laugh:

haha...you aint got a chance buddy:cool:

pimplepoppinganils, DJcockStuphen, phuturefeg, Screechbandit...you guys rule.....is there anyway I could get into your clique? what do i have to do? do the stage stomp for 10 minutes straight? get a cool picture for my signature? type everything as . . . blah blah blah . . .

ill see you guys at SF meetup this weekend...i'm sure you guys will be easy to spot:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BG

. . sank you . . sank you . . *bows* . . . I'd like to thank the academy, my dog and the crackpipe for the inspiration for writing that post . . .

. . . ur just gay typing like this . . . and no i dont wanna get into ur homo community of fat dork losers who just comment on other people post without having anythin to say themselves . . . o yeh ur sigs pretty queer . . .but i guess its cute hee hee!!;)