Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is anyone else disgusted by the pics in shook's sig?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sigs are fucken annoying.

if you are really offended by what people post, turn them off, i did (not because i was offended but because i use cp @ work and some people post obscenities in their sig) -- i doubt im missing out on anything by having them shut off, well, slower loading pages.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by shook

thanks babe and since u are being so harsh i guess u have eiether petted the turtle and i've said sh1t and dissed u or your obese and relaze that i wouldn't talk to u in person or your just bored and a friend of some 1 i have made fun of ;) eiether way its cool babe u can still pet the turtle if u want i'm an nice guy like that ;)

Goddamn, I can't read these posts anymore. I feel my IQ slipping to that of a fern.

Originally posted by rachel1997

I'm the moderator on the Sound Factory's forum, and he is banned from there becuase of all the stupidness he does.

lol yep i got banned for not being a geek and callen peopel ugly and fat i'll admit it lol i even called the moderator ugly LoL any 1 who needs a laugh meet some of them left of stage at sf or go post on that board it's hella funny and nerdy

Originally posted by liquidskyny

Boy who is fascinated by muscle & posing + aol account + webcam + seen on m4m4sex.com site as well as various m4m aol chat site = G-A-Y...

...and don't come for me buddy, cuz I did make you cum a few weeks ago when you tricked!

lol nice response

Originally posted by tommyarmani

shook, keep up the good work, traps & delts are looking good. Nice cap to your delts...

thanks kid but damn its too hard i mean i stride to be atleast 250 befor or at the age of 23 then i'll be happy other wise i'm a puny lil boy i mean 5'11 250 sounds way better then 5'11 200 LoL and it deff stand outs and looks way better

Originally posted by bamitsme

so if a fine ass female puts her bare tits up for show ... i expect some guys here to see it as shameful//:rolleyes: :laugh:

its a double standerds like if a girl fuks more then a few guys shes a whore but if she postes pics all the guys love it lol i mean thers more men out ther but on the real i know me being 1 if i see a guys pics i don't look at them i glance and then look else where yet some of u people don't get that and keep looken lol shall i say fruity the pics are for the female eyes and if a guy see's them so be it i mean i rather see girls pics in ther sigs but hey wut ever floats yall boats i mean if i could i would go tatly naked on the pic i mean it is 1 of my goals to be a exotic dancer ;) and i have diped my nsoe into that field already so be happy i respect the males a lil bit and u don't see my dik posted all over the place LoL well atleast ontill i get bigger body wise they be scared cause u will see alot more of me

Originally posted by shook

lol yep i got banned for not being a geek and callen peopel ugly and fat i'll admit it lol i even called the moderator ugly LoL any 1 who needs a laugh meet some of them left of stage at sf or go post on that board it's hella funny and nerdy

you were banned,

and you know why,

don't make up your own reasons -

And YOU WILL NOT BE LET BACK ON TILL -

YOU are able to see BOTH sides of a COIN

NOT ONLY your side.

you were banned,

and you know why,

NOT ONLY your side.

i was banned cause i made fun of ugly and fat people and upset some people cause they think ther ugly and fat and they thought i was talken sh1t bout them lol i coudl care less wasten my time with any of thsoe herbs who were offended by me sayen ugly or fat cause the only 1 who got upset were that lol free speech if i wanna say suk my dik or i hate dwarfs ther hsould be no problem with it i mean if a dwarf wants to go and get pissed fuk him or her i'd piss on them LoL u gotta stop protecten people and gotta let them live ther own life and stop babyen them cause ther cryen over sh1t soem 1 said and thats the only side of the coin thats needed like it or not

** Hear Ye Hear Ye!! ***

** Sound The Trumpets! **

Someone has been banned from the ever so popular and classy

SOUND FACTORY MESSAGE BOARD? Poor shook must be in therapy now after such a devastating blow. His entire life revolved around posting on that giant colostomy bag of a board.

By being banned from the world renowned SF board, You:

- cant post messages to ugly 16 year old loose sluts from Long Island

- cant get a direct link to the best DJ in the world Johnny Vicious

- cant make friends with other fat slobs and nerds who troll the message boards because they cant fit into the club scene.

I flipped the coin and saw the two sides. Trash = heads, Filth = tails.

you were banned,

and you know why,

NOT ONLY your side.

and i'm gonna drop it for u like this

i don't give a fuk wut people think cause most of them i really look down upon any ways and people will always think sh1t just because thats life

i don't give a fuk wut u think cause your not my type and your type couldn't even get me hard and all u do is baby lil pricks who should grow up on ther own

i dont' care if i offend people, cause on the real if i say i hate some thing the only ones offended are the oens who fit in to wut i said i hate which means i won't like them any ways so y bother

now u take that and go read it and get all like no he didn't that lil fuk get pissed get upset do wut ever bann me for how ever long u want cause on the real the people that populate the board are trash and since u run it your the lead trash aka head trash lol so grow up and go get a life how old are u lol like 24 25 go out and get laid or some thing i mean even ugly girls such as your self and your baord friends can get laid just act like sluts and maybe a hot guy will use u for ass more then once and u can think he's your man ;) LoL

Originally posted by rizzo

** Hear Ye Hear Ye!! ***

SOUND FACTORY MESSAGE BOARD? Poor shook must be in therapy now after such a devastating blow. His entire life revolved around posting on that giant colostomy bag of a board.

- cant make friends with other fat slobs and nerds who troll the message boards because they cant fit into the club scene.

deff a smart male but those 16 year old are 17 and ther over weight LoL

people take it to serious tho girl aka that sf baord aka that racheal chick acten like its ther life lol by the time i'm ther ages i hope i'm out marrid or dead and not on a club board looken for friends thats all i gotta say LoL

Originally posted by rizzo

** Hear Ye Hear Ye!! ***

LMAO thank you!

*appluse*

Hey and another thought GEORGE.....

If you don't like posting there,

and you were banned

WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU COME BACK, AND RE-REGISTER

TEN TIMES?

:laugh:

to make fun of u rejects and arty and rg talked me into it twice and even of last nite said i should cum back cause it was boren and free speech thers noting wrong with but regreadless i think your below me your how old mid 20 and u post on a board lol get a life girl i mean i under stand your looken for your future bfs and hook ups but at your age don't u think u should be doing some thing else ???????? i mean thats just my oppion ;)

can we all say "PENIS ENVY" ?

mine is bigger than yours, mine is bigger than yours, mine is bigger than yours, mine is bigger than yours, mine is bigger than yours, mine is bigger than yours, mine is bigger than yours, mine is bigger than yours, mine is bigger than yours,

nah-nah, nah, nah nah, nah-nah, nah, nah nah, nah-nah, nah, nah nah, nah-nah, nah, nah nah, nah-nah, nah, nah nah, nah-nah, nah, nah nah, nah-nah, nah, nah nah,