Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
aboyfrombklyn

Question For The Ladies

Put yourself in this situation:

One day, you and a guy you work with (who admitted to you in the past that he's attracted to you, but has a girlfriend) decide to go out for a drink after work. After a few drinks and some great conversating, you decide to invite the guy back to your place to hang out a little. All of sudden, in the middle of a conversation, you begin to feel extremely attracted to the guy and attempt to kiss him, BUT................................he pulls away and explains that he would like to kiss you, but he can't do it because he's a faithful person and doesn't want to go against his girlfriend.

My question:

Would you respect this guy more for being faithful and not going against his girlfriend (even though he would've loved to kiss you), or would you think he's a sucker and not bother with him anymore???

:confused:

if i knew a guy had a girlfriend and I was attracted to him I wouldn't put myself in a situation where I would be tempted or he would (being alone). I've been the girlfriend, and i've been the girl who's been cheated on so no if i knew the guy had a girl then I wouldn't touch him.

and yes i would respect the guy a million times more.

Originally posted by tastyt

Good for you hon! ;) Only a total hewa would think the guy a sucker... If the girl is avoiding you or something, it's probably just because she's embarrassed.

HAHA! Hewa! I haven't heard that in a long time! And she's definitely not avoiding me! :D