Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tilly's bday celebration at Coal last night...

there are lots of interesting pictures of various people *evil grin* ...to be posted at a later time...mwahaha! anyone who wants copies of themselves or whoever, feel free to PM me.

'twas great to see the 'usuals' and to meet others for the first time... i look forward to more breakbeat naughtiness when i get back from DC in July.

mwah.

-cat

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

First time at that breakbeats party, and ummmmm..........I liked it!

and ummmm.......I'm tired as shit right now

and ummmm........I gotta get some rest

and ummmm........Tilly, youre a FREAK!!!!!!!

lol...and ummm. . . I'm not even gonna post, I'm goin to bed!!!

((but had an awesome time tonite! Can't belive Carl, Jon, and Motherfuckin' Highmay were out and about...good shit!))

Cat - we'll miss ya sweets!

:zzz:

Another great night at coal...

I wish they coulda turned the sound up more... That system doesn't do them justice...

great seeing everyone... why the fuck am I online when I have to be at work in like 6 hours...

happy bday, deb!

Yeah, great to see everyone again (and some new faces, too)! Wish I could have Thursdays off more often... :(

Happy birthday, Deb! Too bad I only got to talk to you as you were leaving... :\

Guest tilly

i came on line last night when i got back but i was tooo drunk to post anything so here it goes...

thanks to all who made it out to Coal last night to help celebrate my birthday. I am pretty surprised at some of the turnout and I appreciate you all braving out a work night to help me celebrate the big dare i say 2 - 9 OUCH!

It was very very very cool to meet the one and only DAVE!!!!! FINALLY!

WOW is all I have to say about that one! as well as mofo highwayman and djjonstephen (I can't believe that we've been at so many of the same places in the same night and met last night for the very first time..and what a night to get your first impression of me!)oh well..it was fun.

Thanks to Loc for making it to my house portion of the evening and joe and sai for surprising me with that one. so many ppl to shout out to...ahhh the pressure...

you all know who you are and much appreciated that you came out! ah the debotery!

thanks and i will think of you allwhen i'm cold chillin in my bikini & flips in sunny florida this weekend!

much lovE~

muah,

Deb

Thankx 4 the ~SmUrFy~ time, Deb, and everyone else who provided :D

Also great meeting some fresh new faces, hopefully last night at coal just got the fire brewing ;)

And Deb... save those candies for your trip... they might just save your life :eek:

Originally posted by highmay

huh?

lol highwayman!!!

did you bring your bright orange reflective suit & hardhat to coal last night???

*ps... I know i'm running late, but i'll just fucking die by the end of the day... don't worry....*

:D