Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"1" or "one"

Dude you seriously need a girlfriend.

to answer yer question though it means "one love" as in when ppl like me say goodbye its bad habit but i say "peace" one love means the same shit it means be good, stay well, live happy til i see you again. Christ...you would NEVER survive in the Ghetto and NO New Brunswick is not a ghetto.

Originally posted by teklord310

What does that mean? Highmay started using that a while ago instead of saying goodbye. Now Robin is doing the same. Tell me what the deal is!

lol, ive said "1" on AIM instead of "peace" or "bye" for a couple years now. So stop complaining about my aol habits.:cool:

i got a habit of sayen be goods at the end on convos and that 1 sh1t is kinda ghetto i hate it when people are like 1 lol it just makes me laugh like yeah 1 to u too wanna be so i'll stick with be goodz

and well i'm off to bedz so be goodz people :tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

Dude you seriously need a girlfriend.

to answer yer question though it means "one love" as in when ppl like me say goodbye its bad habit but i say "peace" one love means the same shit it means be good, stay well, live happy til i see you again. Christ...you would NEVER survive in the Ghetto and NO New Brunswick is not a ghetto.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the sad and honest truth..ah this hurts..this phrase that bas become common in the hood..and i see is now passing on into the 'burbs was popularized by Puffy..so sad to say..but its true...if u dont believe me..check out the PUBLIC ENEMY #1 video..itll make u a believer..sad sad world..o and mike is (surprisingly for a cracker ass cracker from NJ) right...its short for one love..but it took on a whole bunch of meanings for a while..recently its come back to jus saying goodbye..

Originally posted by shook

i got a habit of sayen be goods at the end on convos and that 1 sh1t is kinda ghetto i hate it when people are like 1 lol it just makes me laugh like yeah 1 to u too wanna be so i'll stick with be goodz

and well i'm off to bedz so be goodz people :tongue:

is the "z" button on ur keyboard stuck or something? :confused: