Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DHM at its best!

laliux

-To those that have never been to the DHM "private" parties, this is your chance. I have only seen a few faces from here like Marcos, Rene, and Maria; all the rest what happened?, if you really want a party that is "all about the music" you should come to this. See ya!!

Here is the info from them:

- After a long wait, we are having the ascension party once more at the same loft we used for new years eve. it will be on saturday may 25th. located at 525 nw 25th street. this is the last party at this loft so try not to miss it.

:hat:

from cooljunkie

"The DHM Loft Party

After a long wait, DHM are having the ascension party once more at the same loft they used for New Years Eve.

This is the last party at this loft, and DHM's cool deep house style will no doubt ensure that this is a party to be remembered. For those looking for an alternative to the South Beach scene you must check it out.

The event will be on Saturday May 25th, at 525 NE 25th Street, Miami. The hours are 11pm till 9am, and the cover is an extremely reasonable $10.

For those interested in attending please contact: dhm@dhmonline.net "

hope this helps loraine!

well , now I don't know if I will make it or not as I will be going out that night with some friends that prefer to go to a real club. Waxman @ Crobar sounds like a good alternative, or even Space, or Tantra which is always good on Saturdays too with the sexy house and the percussionist not to mention the spider web hehehehee :D