• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

Guess what Kara, Im gonna respond.

And your gonna read it.

My last words of wisdom to you.

Problem:

- Your not good looking. - WRONG

- You contribute nothing positive to society - bhahahahahaha, this coming from a model?

- Your a washed up stoner living in some sloppy town upstate NY. - hows the H, rizz?

- You not good looking. - STILL WRONG

- You consider your bong a friend. - *YAWN*

- Although you think your intelligent by acting like the wise old sage with your witty replies your not. Anyone who tokes as much reefer as you already has a few marbles lost. - maybe she should try feeble attempts at "figuring everyone out" and putting everyone down...

- Your not good looking. - Get your head out of your ass

- You come of sloppy on the board and in real life. - that sentance doesn't even make sense...

- Someone just PM'd me with alot of great info on you. - oooooohhh boy!!! I bet you just wet yourself when you got that pm!!!

My last words of wisdom to you.

Problem:

- Your not good looking. - WRONG

- You contribute nothing positive to society - bhahahahahaha, this coming from a model?

- Your a washed up stoner living in some sloppy town upstate NY. - hows the H, rizz?

- You not good looking. - STILL WRONG

- You consider your bong a friend. - *YAWN*

- Although you think your intelligent by acting like the wise old sage with your witty replies your not. Anyone who tokes as much reefer as you already has a few marbles lost. - maybe she should try feeble attempts at "figuring everyone out" and putting everyone down...

- Your not good looking. - Get your head out of your ass

- You come of sloppy on the board and in real life. - that sentance doesn't even make sense...

- Someone just PM'd me with alot of great info on you. - oooooohhh boy!!! I bet you just wet yourself when you got that pm!!!

thanks joe.

this kid is talking shit, no one sent him a PM, i dont even know anyone from the board.

i dont smoke bongs, anyone who knows me knows this.

im from a really nice town in westchester, if you consider that a sloppy area, i call it the suburbs.

i never claimed to be anything special lookswise so i dont see why hes acting like i would take it as such an insult that i'm "not good looking".

:D

First of all, Liverlips- I would *never* say- it's ALL about the music... because I have had plenty of good times at parties where the music was so-so... however when the music is bangin it makes the night infinitely better... also I've been to parties where the music was amazing but the crowd absolutely killed it for me...

And- I agree that anyone who "worships" djs, as you say, IS a tool...

However- as Cintron stated in his first post, there's a difference between worship and respect/admiration... you OBVIOUSLY don't have the first clue as to what goes into spinning... meaning you don't have a leg to stand on... Get a clue before you make yourself look like anymore of a moron.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by liverlips

Why is everyone on this board so fucking fascinated with fucking DJs? What is there to admire? Spinning records requires about as much talent as being a bouncer does. They may know a thing or two about music but how does this make them idols? Each one of these "famous" DJs are laughing all they way to the bank because you people are fucking schleps.

:laugh: fucking classic!!!!!!!!! i like you!!! :laugh: