Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Draper dropped Going Through It

acura

Has Draper actually ever mixed two records or actually cds flawlessly in his lofe but yet he continues to bring people into exit.

Can someone explain??

I was at Body & Soul yesterday and I overheard a conversation between two 300 lb muscle steroid guidos and they were saying that no one can touch Draper at the moment. Believe me I almost spit the water in my mouth when i heard as i began to gag. I was just trying to figure out what brought them to body and soul in the first place.

:confused::rolleyes::blown:

ralph from the left

Originally posted by £ddie

I was never really impressed with it in the first place.

i guess it was more of a sf track, and hearing what jp did with the record. hearing it for the first time on your computer as an mp3 can never do ANY track justice.

Originally posted by DJMikeE

i guess it was more of a sf track, and hearing what jp did with the record. hearing it for the first time on your computer as an mp3 can never do ANY track justice.

I hear you, and I agree, but I have heard it at SF. That was actually the first place I did hear it. I just don't think it's that great. I thought Manufactory was a better track IMO.

Originally posted by £ddie

I hear you, and I agree, but I have heard it at SF. That was actually the first place I did hear it. I just don't think it's that great. I thought Manufactory was a better track IMO.

I personally have never heard manufactory in the club at all. I think its a cheesy ass track as it is, but I am sure inside the factory it's better. But GTI is the jam.

i'm at sf all the time. i've heard the track sooooo many times. it's not a track with any lasting power. i was bored with it after the first few times i heard it. yeah it's popular at sf but every1 is cracked out k-ed out by the time jp plays it, which is why the place is disgusting me after 4 years of going religiously. it's never been so bad. :(