Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night

jy

I headed out to a club with a few friends for a birthday. I haven't been there in two years and wasn't really expecting much because it's reputation is basically a place for little kids to get liquored up.

Anyways it turned out to be Sex night and they had dancers both male and female everywhere.

I just kind of laughed as these girls and guys stood on the bars and danced for all the people beneath them.

As the night went on one of the dancers came up to talk to me, he started talking to me and turned out to be really nice. Anyways we talked for a little while but then he had to go because he was expected to be up on stage for another dance. He was cute seemed nice and when we were talking he was really interesting. He wasn't talking bullshit and seemed to be pretty fucking intelligent.

Anyways he went back to work and I watched him give this chick a lap dance, I watched him grind his crotch in her face and get naked up on stage. lol

so after his dance he got dressed again and soon after he came back to talk to me, we had a drink talked a little and then he said he had to go and handed me his number.

I'm not sure if I should call.. just watching him dance bothered me, i dunno if i could handle that.

any advice?

when you don´t call him you´ll probably kick yourself in the ass later for not doing anything about it.

i mean you can win or you can lose, but if you don´t play at all you´ve already lost

i know i know "wise" words, but very very true.

let´s say you get your heart broken 10 times, and the 11th guy is the love of your life. don´t you think the 10 times you got your heart broken are worth the love of your life? wouldn´t you perhaps even value that love that you found more than before cause you have been "on the other side"?

It may have been under strange circumstances that the 2 of you met, but give it a try! He may be a real down-to-earth fellow, and it's worth a shot.

Just take your time. Don't let him dance like that for you on the first date :laugh::D;)

call him. calling someone doesn't mean you are propositioning him. hell, be his FRIEND first, if he's cool and intelligent like you say. even if his stripping might make you uncomfortable if you two were going out, it might not make you uncomfortable if you're just his friend.

so like the smurfy one said, just take it easy and slow. friends are always good to have. :]

a good rule of thumb...

Is this the kind of guy you want to bring home to mom??

I see the conversation now,

Mom "what do you do?"

Guy " sit back I'll show ya"

Think you should pass on this one unless your looking for some one to bang. In that case he's probably the way to go. Nothing against strippers or dancers but I personally wouldnt brink either home to my family.

Originally posted by kostaP

a good rule of thumb...

Mom "what do you do?"

Think you should pass on this one unless your looking for some one to bang. In that case he's probably the way to go. Nothing against strippers or dancers but I personally wouldnt brink either home to my family.

wait, is he going to be her MOM´s boyfriend or HER´s?

do you ask your mom too before you buy yourself a new suit?

seriously, stop caring about what other people *might* be thinking. as long as YOU are happy with the situation fuck everyone else´s opinion

a good rule of thumb...

Mom "what do you do?"

i agree. i probably wouldnt call.

Originally posted by tastey

seriously, stop caring about what other people *might* be thinking. as long as YOU are happy with the situation fuck everyone else´s opinion

It's true, don't concern yourself with what other people might think- what do *you* think? He may be nice but could you handle it knowing that his crotch winds up in other women's faces (lol) on a regular basis???

I personally couldn't deal with that!!!

Originally posted by tastey

I have a thing for family values. I do not date whores (well I didnt know in the beginning j/k) or women that I would be embarrased to introduce to my family. I come from a very diff. family upbringing. Very upscale into labels and always put their $.02 into everything. It's either approval or good bye. so thats why I feel the way I do. Besides I have a little siter that looks up to me so I woudnt want to bring home a dancer and my sister would think well if Kosta's dating her it must be an ok thing to do. (she's 12) Just my opinion.

a good rule of thumb...

Mom "what do you do?"

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

::claps::

That is the funniest fuckin post i have read in a long time hands down. :aright: